15:Bestfriends Or Best At Teasing Friends?

~HELENA POV~

"Miss Dawson, you're late by 5 minutes." My calculus teacher said to me when I opened the door to get into his class. All of the students in the class are looking at me right now. This includes Claire Watson.

Shit... she must be really happy to see me in this situation.

The screaming, crying, and hugging during lunch break at the car park with Blake just now, is the reason why I'm late. Well blessed him! I am so dead because Mr. Robert is one of the very strict teachers at Rivendale High. I am in a very deep shit right now.

"Shitt..." I mumble to myself, but it looks like Mr. Robert could hear what I was saying just now. "I beg your pardon, Miss Dawson. What did you just say?"

sh*t, sh*t, sh*t.

I am soooooo dead. I can see Emma and Jia silently laughing in the corner. Those two are like best friends. They just love to see me in trouble. I'm gonna fucking kill them later after this.

"I said I'm sorry sir...I can assure you that I will never be late again to your class, sir. " I give him my puppy eyes, along with a guilty face that isn't all that guilty. I bet all Hollywood's directors will be eager to cast me in their film if they see me right now. That was the best combination when it involved a situation requiring me to convince the people around me.

Miss Dawson, you better do that or I'm going to have to punish you for being late; go to your seat now. Huhhh... thank God... My puppy eye card saved me this time!! I walk to my seat and slowly mouth something towards Emma and Jia's direction.

"I'm going to kill both of you." I move my mouth slowly, saying each word in silence, while gesticulating a killing gesture with my hand to my neck. They just close their mouth by using their hand to control their laugh, so that Mr. Robert cannot hear them laughing at me.

Those two are going to pay for this after class. To show my motivation, I chose to ignore the empty seat that Jia pointed out to me that was right next to them. The three of us always sit together when we have the same class, but I just want to tease them a little bit by pretending to be angry. I bet those two must be restless right now.

Take that, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I finally take a seat next to Mason and Peter. Which is clearly not paying attention to what our teacher is teaching in front of the class. I take a glace at their books, and all that I can see is a drawing of a naked girl. They don't even bother to write down the formula that Mr. Robert just said to the whole class on the board.

Ughhh. Young men.

I took out my book and started paying attention to Mr. Robert, before my mind started pacing out, thinking about Alex. I just can't stop thinking about the incident at the party last night.

And clearly seeking an answer by using Blake is not a good idea at all because we end up fighting with each other because of that. "Hey Helena, are you gonna stay for our practice this evening?" Mason asked me while eating the chewing gum in his mouth.

Yeah, right. Football practice...

I often wait for Raymond till he's done with the practice at school. Because he will never allow me to ride with any random guy to get home. I guess this evening will be their first practice after that whole summer break and all.

"I guess so... well, you know Raymond, he will never allow me to miss practice." I smile while looking at Mason and Peter. Peter was also one of the boys on the Rivendale High football team.

"I'm your guys' number one cheerleader, remember?" I joke a little with a small laugh. right. Raymond is still mad at me, and I guess I better talk to him after the practice today.