50:The Big Brother's Card

~HELENA POV~

"What were you thinking?? Punching him like that, in school????" I ask Raymond, in disbelief.

"Punching?? Oh no I didn't..I intend to kill him, not punched."

"Are you crazy??" I drop my beg on the floor while glaring at him.

"He fucking spiked your drink! What do you expect then, that I will give him a friendly hug?? After all that he did?? " He snap back at me.

"I got it that you're angry with him, but.."

"Angry???" He cut me off.

"I am BEYOND ANGRY!! He fucking spiked your damn drink!!! And from the looks of it, I bet that you already know about this. Damnit Hel!! And you don't even tells me about this???"

"Oh so are we going to talk about this whole 'not telling each others things' part?? You were the one who's been keeping things from me Ray!! What? Do you want me to remind you?? You were the one who's been keeping the fact that I passed out was because my drink was spiked!!!"

"I did that because I..."

"Stop" I cut him off.

"Don't you dare fucking says that you did that for my sakes. Don't you dare. Cause I am done hearing that shit over and over again!!!" Even Blake has told me the same thing. And I am soo sick of that words.

"Fuck. Okay I admit that it was a dick moves, but it still not right to hide that bastard!! We have been searching for that bastard ever since that party, and you even have the nerve to hide him from me???"

"I am not hiding him!!!!" I glare right into Raymond's eyes. Both of our faces is red due to all the screamings and yelling. I bet my dad is going to be proud if he sees this situation.

"Oh yeah?? Then what?? Just admit it that you want to hide his ass cause you still care for him. You know what Hel, all the guys that you hooked up with is an asshole!! I swear to god that from now on, I will fucking kills any guy that you had hooked up with if I sees them even as much go near you!!"

"This is not about all the guy I had hooked up with Ray!! This is about you almost killing a person!!!"

"Be thankful that he is still alive Hel!! Cause I can assure you that I am not planning to keep him alive at all!! Not after all his stunt at the party!!"

"Oh my god Ray!! You're insane you know that right??" I say with disbelief tone. My brother is really crazy, just like Blake!!

"This time, I am fucking serious. You will never ever again go to a party without me, or Blake by your side. And you are officially banned from drinking alcohol at the party again."

"What?? What a fucked up rules is that???" No alcohol?? Is he fucking kidding me??

"You brought this to yourself Hel..If only you choose at least just a little bit 'decent' guy as your boyfriend, this shit will never happens. But being you, you just can't help it to choose the fucking player aren't you?? I bet there will be another guy from your past relationship that will try this shits later on, so to avoid this shits to happens again, you will do as I says."

What?? My boyriend?? No he's not!!

"Ughh.." I groans, running my hand through my hair.

"Just cut the bullshit Hel, I am really not in the mood right now.." He walk to the upstairs.

"If they think that they can messed with my sister, I will fucking break every bones on their fucking body!!" I still can hear he mumbles to himself while leaving me in the living room.

After Blake leave me to deal with his stunt at the school's cafe this afternoon, both Jia and Emma had bombarded me with a ton of questions. Not only that,  all the students that witnessed the whole PDA thing between me and Blake continue to stare at me. Thank god no one even dare enough to ask me anything right through my face except for my two best friend.

Obviously, Raymond is still on a bad mood. Tonight will be a long night. Because the huge bomb is coming. I wonder what will his reactions later on when Blake tell him about us.

Us...

It still feels weird referring me and Blake as us. Oh god, if even I myself feels weird about this, I can't even imagine what Raymond going to feels later on. I take my phone to text Blake.

Helena:Ray is really not in a good mood. Are you sure you want to come tonight? Cause I think this is really not the good timing.

I honestly think that this is such a bad time. This is more like adding the fuel into the fire. Raymond is already on his 'big brother protective' mood, and Blake will come and just suddenly tells him that we are seeing each other??

Oh my..

I can't even imagine what Raymond going to say. Or even worse, what he going to do. I wait for Blake's reply for over 15 minutes, but there are no sign that he is going to reply my text.

"Stubborn jerk.." I mumbles to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two hours later, I am already wearing my short pink pants, with a thin white top. Just as I decided to go downstairs, waiting for Blake, I hear the bell on our house's door.

Oh god....this is it...

Raymond stand in front of me, looking at me from downstairs. I just stand there, unable to take more steps to the downstairs.

"It's okay..I'll get it.." He look at me, before walking to the door.

"It must be Blake, he told me he's gonna come tonight..I wonder why in the hell did he ring the bell when he has the freaking key.." He murmurs to himself while holding the door's knob.

Oh my god..My heart is beating like crazy. Dear god, please at least just keep the both of them alive to see the day tomorrow.

[ FEEL FREE TO COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER 😊 AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE..HAVE A NICE DAY!! 😘]