08:The Blast From The Past

HELENA's POV

I know that there is no point in arguing with Blake right now. This jerk will insist on taking me, even though I am not willing to go with him. And I know Raymond also would do this if he were in Blake's position right now, for sure. Instead of staying with the injured version of me at home, I think they would rather bring me to the party even though I'm in this situation.

It's not that serious though. Just a small sprain on my ankle, which, by the way, is already healing a little bit due to Blake, who was acting like a doctor by putting ice on it.

“Okay, fine... Ughh.. Just give me a minute.." I try to stand up from my current position. Just as I wanted to walk towards my closet, he stopped me. I watched him in confusion.

“What are you doing-?" I asked, as Blake stopped me. His hand is currently holding my wrist.

"Just tell me what you're gonna wear to the party.. I'll get it for you.." 

“Last time I checked, I could walk with my own legs without having people to get anything for me.” I protest.

“Last time I checked, you hurt your ankle.” He replied, not even waiting for my reply as he pushed me back slowly to sit at the corner of the bed.

Ugh, whatever. I just roll my eyes at him, and sit back like an obedient little puppy.

Blake walks to the closet, stands there for a few minutes, choosing a dress for me. A side of him that I never thought I would see. What shocks me the most is when Blake not only picks the dress, but that jerk also brings my fucking underwear. 

Of course, he did. 

He even chose a matching bra and underwear that had the same color as my dress, navy blue. Great. He walked towards me, grinning like an idiot. 

"Seriously Blake?" I look at him when he passes the clothes to me.

"What??" He asked, clearly pretending to be innocent. Ughh.. If only I had not sprained my ankle, I think there would be no more Blake Kingstone in this world. 

Because Blake will be long gone now. Him, and his dirty mind. Fuck him.

I am already imagining his cause of death; choked to death by a pair of navy blue underwear. 

What he did almost made me melt earlier. Took care of me, the way he picked me up, putting ice on my ankle, and now he's showing me his perverted side. What a jerk. Blake will always be Blake. Just as I want to wear the dress, I stop. 

I look at him. “Anything else?" He asks, as if there is nothing wrong with him standing there while I try to change my clothes.

“You idiot, get out!" I yelled at him, with my murderous eyes. He let out a chuckle. 

“Geez, easy.. I'm going.” He replied without waiting for me to kick his ass out of my room. I stood there as I watched him walk towards the door. And as soon as he is not in my bed, I put on the simple dress that he chose for me. 

The dress is quite simple and just reveals my neck from the front, showing my mother's pendant perfectly. I touch the pendant with my hand, with a little smile on my face. I look at the mirror one last time.

The dress covers me down to my knees, which is a very comfortable choice considering that I've just injured my ankle. I really can't afford to wear tight jeans right now. I put simple makeup on my face with a little foundation, mascara, and a little eyeliner. Even though I am a big fan of makeup, I still say a big NO NO to heavy makeup.