38:The Not Soo New Guy

~HELENA POV~

It's the guy that Raymond fought with at the club. For kissing me. Okay, I admit, that I kissed him back too. Ugh.

"Hey..." I smiled back at him, while he took a chair to sit in front of me. Fantastic. Thank you very much, Lord. Oh, no!!!I practically scream silently with frustration.

"How's your face??" Do I ask?

"Still handsome and hot as ever.." He smirks at me. And I chuckle a little. Sense of humor? checked. Handsome? Already checked. High confidence level? Also checked. Wow, he's sexy. I thought to myself.

"Your brother really hit me hard though.." We laughed together due to what he said.

"I'm Justin, by the way... I was meant to change names later on with you after that whole eating each other's faces, but yeah... your brother screwed that up. " He gives me a very seductive smile.

"What's your name, gorgeous?" He added. And just as I am about to tell him my name, the girl at the counter is calling my name.

"Helena!!" She said.

"That will be mine..." I stand from my seat while smiling at him, before I go to the counter.

We talk about many silly things. And I am kind of comfortable with this, Justin. Even though he can't keep on stopping himself from flirting with me almost every minute, I think he's nice and funny to be with.

"May I sit here?" Suddenly, another voice says to me from behind. I turned around to see who the voice belonged to. And there he is.

Blake says...

He looks angry though. Without even waiting for our response, he took a seat beside me. fantastic

JUST FUCKING AWESOME...

I can see James and Mason not too far from our table. Blake must have come with these two idiots until he saw me, and decided to interrupt my nice morning with Justin.

Thank you, Blake...

"Justin, this is Blake...Blake, meet Justin.." I say to Blake, while trying my best to keep the sweetest smile in front of Justin.

Just as Justin wanted to say something, Blake cut him off.

"Why aren't you answering any of my calls??" He asked me, with a very serious expression. Clearly, he doesn't give a shit about Justin's presence in front of us.

He's been calling me since Saturday night. But I really don't want to talk to him just yet.

"Do I need to??" I say, trying to sound as calm as possible. Justin just sat there, confused, and clearly didn't know what the hell was happening.

"Is this the part where you fucking kiss the hell out of me so passionately, and try to act like nothing happened shit?" Blake looks really pissed off right now.

"This is the part where you should fucking leave me alone." I reply.

"Oh yeah?? 'Alone? What is this shit? Is this what your definition of alone is, Hel? " He snorted at me.

"Okay.. hmm.. guys?? I think you should really settle this, in private.." Justin said, awkwardly standing up from his seat.

"I'll talk to you later.." He added it again, with a smile.

"There is no later, you asshole.. just get the hell out of here already." Blake practically snarled at him.

"Seriously, dude, you have issues." Justin said, while shaking his head and looking towards Blake's direction.

Ohh, uhh... ohh...

Without waiting for Blake's response, who currently seems like he could even kill Justin, I cut him off.

"I'll talk to you later.. thank you, thanks for understanding.." I smiled at him before he walked away.

And after that, I came face to-to-face with a very angry version of Blake right now.

"What is your problem?? Can't you see that Justin was being nice????" I hissed at him.

"DONT." Blake really looks like he's currently controlling his anger.

He says, and I can see he's clenching his jaw.

Seriously??

Is he being jealous right now??

"Oh, and why is that?? Just because we kissed, you want to claim some ownership shit with me right now???" I roll my eyes.

We are not even a couple or anything.

He really should deal with that temper.

"Fuck you, Blake!! I am not your puppet, okay, I can say every damn guy's name anytime I want!! " I stood up from my seat to leave him.

He gripped my wrist before I could even walk away from him. I notice some eyes from the café are currently staring at us.

Both James and Mason are also included. And Blake, like always, didn't give any shit about that.

"LET ME GO." I glare at him.

"I will, only if you promise to talk to me later.." His voice is stern. And I know he's serious. I know he is stubborn just like I am. There is no way in hell that he would let me go.

"I will, I promise..." My voice sounds really weak. Finally, he let me go. Ugh. Thank god.

'

That evening, when I check my phone, I can see 25 missed calls from Blake. Since I promised him that I would talk to him in the morning, he's been calling me like every damn minute.

I decided to go out this evening, for a short run around the neighborhood. I really need a distraction. I just don't know yet how to handle the situation I'm currently in.

I just put my hair in a pony tail, with my red singlet, and black leggings.

Raymond has been M.I.A this whole morning until now. I bet that Jenny has something to do with that.

I run for about 20 minutes or so, until I notice something. A familiar car is parked right there at the park.

The red vehicle...

The one that nearly hit me...

Suddenly, I felt scared. The incident at the airport while sending my dad came across my mind.

The girl? The psycho girl. Oh god.

Oh God!

What if...? I turn back, trying to get away from the park. I ran as fast as I could. I can't help but to think that the car's driver is currently around the park.

And she definitely wants me dead!!Did she follow me from my house? Oh my god....

When I run, even if I am currently almost out of breath, I just run using all my strength. Until I bump into someone.