29:My Neck's Addict Boy

~HELENA POV~

"I think I'm in love with you," I think.

Seriously??? Is he on drugs??

I am still holding my damn phone right now. unable even to reply to him. His confession is bothering me. I don't know how, but suddenly it makes me nervous.

"God...I think I'm gonna be sick.." I groan a little while pressing my face into the pillow. And suddenly, my phone is ringing. The caller ID shows that it's Blake.

Oh crap....

After a few seconds of arguing with myself about whether I should "pick up the damn call" or "just fucking ignore the call," I take a deep breath and choose option one.

"Pumpkinnnnn....." I can hear Blake giggling while calling me pumpkin.

"Blake?? "Are you drunk? " I heard a loud sound of music. I guess that he's in the club or something right now.

I'm not drunk. I'm in love. He laughed. And then, I hear the sound of his burping over the phone. I don't even bother asking how many glasses of alcohol he has drank.

"Arghh..you're drunk...you're fucking drunk right now.." Maybe just a few minutes ago, I bet that he was clearly having fun with some girl at the club. And here I am, being all nervous only because of a confession from a very drunken guy.

I bet that he doesn't even know what he just texted me earlier. I don't know why, but somehow I think I was a little disappointed to know that he didn't mean the fucking confession. Because currently, Blake Kingstone is very fucking drunk.

Arghh... What a fool of me...

"Pumpkinnn, can you come and get your Blake right nowww...?" He giggles.

My Blake?

He's got to be kidding me.

"Gosh... you're really fucking drunk. Blake.. you're fucking wasted. "

"Then, come and get Blake!" He added again, like a fucked child.

Arghhh...

Dear god, just kill me.

Listen, I don't have time for this, okay, just call Peter, or James, or anyone else to fucking pick you up. I really really need to fucking sleep right now. " I said to him.

"Nope!! Blake doesn't want them, he wants pumpkinn... " And again, he giggles again. I can even hear the sound of his unbalanced footsteps walking over the phone.

"Hey! WATCH IT DUDE!!!" I can hear some male's voice yelling at him. Blake must have bumped into that guy while walking or something.

"I'm sowwy, dude..."

Oh, no.

Is he fucking kidding me right now?

I really think that Blake is drunk as fuck. He just said sorry to a guy that he didn't even know, using a 5-year-old child's tone.

Oh god...Arghhhh...

Kill me! Just fuck up and kill me!!

"Blake, where in the hell of a club are you right now? " I say to him, while at the same time, I just picked up an over-sized hoodie to cover my body. which is just covered by a thin grey shirt and black short pants. I walk slowly towards Raymond's room.

Lucky for me, even though I still don't have a license, I do know how to drive the damn car. After I got Raymond's car key, I jogged down the stairs slowly.