32:Terrifying Creepy Airport Girl

~HELENA POV~

Finally, Wednesday has finally come. the day my father will depart for Canada. Both me and Raymond have already informed our teacher that we couldn't come to school today. We're currently helping our dad pack out his luggage.

After about forty-five minutes driving from home, we arrived at the airport. I don't know why, but ever since we arrived at the airport, I've felt like there was someone watching me.

Am I just being paranoid after that whole incident of Adam fucking Parker spiking my drink?

But I swear that it feels like someone is watching my every move. I can't see it, but I do feel it. There were just too many people at the airport, so it's hard to recognize which one of them is looking at me like a total stalker.

Is it just my imagination?? Or am I just being so insecure right now??

Ughh.. just forget it. I think I'm just imagining that whole Adam thing. There's no one watching me.

And then, that is when I come face to face with a girl that is currently sitting at some cafe's table over there. That girl looks like she's my age. But there was something about that girl that creeped the hell out of me.

There's something about her that seems so mysterious and full of hatred. She looks like one of those characters in the X-Files drama.

The character that kills people feels very addicted to killing more because it gives them a very satisfied feeling.

Woah... I think I am really being paranoid right now. It's nothing to Helena... it's nothing.

But still, I can't help myself to look away from her.

Her face looks gloomy, and she's pale. There were dark circles all over her eyes. She is wearing a black hoodie with a dark pair of worn-out jeans.

And she is looking at me too. She seems so damn familiar. But I just can't remember where in the hell I met this girl before.

She keeps looking at me. And I give her a little smile because it's very awkward to keep staring at each other like that. When I smile at her, she looks at me with a very creepy smirk on her face. What happens next really scares the hell out of me. She's not looking away from me, and while still focusing her gaze on me, she's slicing her sandwich with the knife like a total crazy person.

She slices it without even looking at the sandwich. She does that whole damn thing while looking at me, right in my face, and smirking.

Seriously?? Is she mental??

"Hel???" I look away from that girl after I hear my father call my name.

I think it's better if I just ignore that girl. It's not like I even know her. Let's just focus on my dad right now. I thought to myself.

"Hey... why do you seem so spaced out?" My dad said to me, And I smile at him.

"I'm going to miss you so badly." I said to my dad while hugging him. Raymond just stood there beside me, smiling while looking at both of us.

"And I will miss you too.. And Ray, please remember what I've told you. Take care of your sister.."

"Yes Sir!!" Raymond is acting like a soldier right now, talking to his captain. My dad chuckles while looking at him.

"I'm sorry that I can't make it to watch your game, but I can guarantee that my son is going to kill it during the game." I can hear that proud tone of my father when he says that to Raymond.

"Nahh..it's okay dad..no big deal.. plus, Helena will be there to support me..so don't worry about it.." Raymond said to my dad while smiling.

"It's this Friday, right?" My dad looked at Raymond.

"Yup...this Friday...don't worry dad, I'm telling you we'll win... just like we always do."He is so full of confidence. Well, I can't blame him though. It's true that our school is the most strongest among all the schools in the town, when it comes to football.

"I'm sure you will, son." My dad is currently hugging him.

Today is Wednesday, so that means, including today, there will be another two days before the game with Alex's school.

I just hope that Raymond and Blake can handle the game well. Because this game will be the first game that they will be facing each other after that whole incident between me and Alex.

I can only pray that the football game will not end with a bloody fight.

And then we can hear the voice from the intercom, calling for all the passengers to board.

"It's boarding time already, children." My father says with a smile as he looks at both of us.

"Take care of each other okay. I will try my best to call you guys when I have time.."

"You too, dad.. take care of yourself," Raymond said.

"And please don't overwork yourself." I say this to him with my worried expression. My dad nodded at both of us before he walked away.

"Bye Dad!!" We were both screaming at my dad's direction while smiling. My dad was also smiling at us before he went through the security check.

After we have made sure that my dad is already on the plane, both me and Raymond make our way to his car. which is being parked outside the airport.

"I'll get the car, just wait here.." Raymond says to me as he runs towards his car in my direction. is not that far from the airport's entrance. I just sat in the chair that was near the door while waiting for Raymond.

Suddenly, I can hear the sound of my phone beeping. It's the unknown number again.

I opened the message, and I could see that it was an image.

Another image. Last time she sent me her own picture covered in blood. What would it be this time?

Okay, this is seriously bothering me.

It's an image of me, sitting in the chair near the airport's entrance.

Wow... it seems like this girl is following me. No wonder I felt like there was someone watching my every move just now. It must be her.

I just ignore the message. I look up in front of me, and I can already see Raymond's car heading towards me.

Just as I am about to stand up from my seat, my eyes bring me face to-to-face with that mental girl from earlier. She's standing right in front of me, smirking across the road. The only thing that separates us is the road. But it's not that far, because she is clearly standing right there. Looking at me.

What scares me the most is that the current location, where she's standing right now, is the same angle as the picture that the unknown number has sent to me.

Shit.... Holy fuck....

What if she is the one who's been threatening me to stay away from Blake??

The one that almost hit me in the middle of the road...

What if she is the unknown number??

This is not some cute jealousy of some fucking adolescent at school. And plus, this girl looks really fucking familiar.

I'm dealing with some mental girl that is obsessing about Blake Kingstone.

Oh my goodness... oh my goodness... sh*t...