55: How Could You

~HELENA POV~

I love him. I don't know how, but I am. "Ughhh.." Groaning, and kicking the air. "Gosh. If you are not tired, then please do us all a favour, and please go outside the tent where you can't disturb us and do your yoga all you want."  If only my mind is not complicated thinking about Blake, I think Claire can kiss her peace sleep a goodbye. I just ignore her.

He likes me, I know. But I am sure as hell that he don't love me. We're not even together for that long for god's sake. Telling Blake that I love him will probably scaring the hell out of him. Thank god my bunker is on the top. I stare at the blank surface of the tent about a few minutes before falling asleep.

The next morning, all of us had to wake up exactly sharp at 6. It was hell. The coach and P.E teacher really has organized the activities really damn well. There was too many ridiculous activities. Thank god our class's activities is seperate from the football team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know if it only me, or everyone else that are in love had the same feeling as I do right now. The fact that I love him not will only probably scaring him, but it also scaring the hell out of me. The feeling of losing him if I tells him about this makes me scared. "Arghh..." I groans while laying on the bed.

"Oh damn. Already???" I am startled by Raymond's voice that suddenly coming out of nowhere. 

"Shit!! Can you at least knock?? I could have been died from a heart attack!!" I say while lazily trying to sit. Raymond snort while looking at me. "If it only that easy to kills you, I would already done it, trust me."  He grab a chair from my desk, seating on it to face me who is currently seating at the corner of the bed.

"Are you 'lovebirds' is already fighting with each other???" What?? Where did that idea even came from?? I roll my eyes at him. "Nope. We're not." I reply to him. Shortly.

"Then why are your face looks like all the chocolate has been banned in US??" Raymond laugh a little while pointing out his finger towards my face. "Ughh..your stupidity is the last thing that I need right now Ray."

"Blake called me this morning, I repeat, MORNING. He called me at 6 in the morning only because you don't answerd any of his calls." I just give him a blank stare. After the camp, I tried my best to avoid Blake. Being with him by keeping all of this feeling all by myself is honestly killing me. I want to tell him, I really do. But I don't have the courage to lose him after that. That is why I need time. A time alone. 

"Hey, what's happen??"

"Nothing." Ughh. Talking about my love life with my own brother is clearly not my forte'. "I just don't feels like talking to him at the moment. I'm tired, everybody is. The camp was like hell, and I need a rest."

He looks at me for a few second with his suspicious stares. "Well, if you says so.." I watch him stand from the chair wearing my 'fake tired face' which I know he doesn't believe at all.

"Gosh! I am so pathetic!!" I nearly screams as soon as Raymond is not in my room anymore.

After my little talk with Raymond, I sleep about a few hours. I spent this sunday watching TV at home. Emma and Jia is probably still sleeping right now. We got back from the camp this morning, which means we only have today to rest, and sleep all we want because tomorrow is monday. It's already 1PM, and I still wearing my pyjamas in front of the TV eating icecream.

Suddenly, my phone is ringing. It's a call, from Blake. I put the phone back at the desk after reading Blake's name. After a few seconds, it's ringing again. Again, and again. After about a 25 times the phone rang, I take the phone and staring at the name of the caller. While the phone is at my hand, he called me back, and I just stare at the phone while holding it. "Ughh..." I groans.

"Is it too difficult to answer my calls??" My head immediately looking behind of me as soon as I hear that voice. There he is. Holding his phone which is currently still calling me. My phone stop ringing when Blake put his phone into his pocket, and making his way towards me with with his furious face.

Oh Shit. I'm dead.He's been watching me all this time when he first called me. He has the spare key, damn it!!

"Why in the hell are you trying to fucking avoiding me??" Oh god. He is mad at me. So fucking mad. And so fucking handsome. Dear god help me so that I will not spill out everything right now in front of him on how much I am soo in love with him. "Damn it!! Answer me!" I take a very deep breath while he watch me with his eyes that already looks like it's ready to kills anytime now.

"I am not avoiding you! I'm just tired, that's all.."

"Bullshits. There's something on your mind, it disturbing the hell out of you. Don't lie to me cause I know when you are. " Gosh. Just kill me already. "I AM NOT!! I'm just tired. You know how hell was our camp this past few days, I need a rest. So stop making a stupid assumptions!!"

"Tired??" He snorts. "You are telling me that you ignored my fucking calls from morning because you were tired?? Just stop fucking lied to me Helena!! You've been ignoring me since the camp. It's either there is something disturbing you, or you already bored with this all fucking relationship thing!! Why?? Did you miss all your random hook up with a random guys???" Okay. That's enough.

"What????" I can't believe that he think so low of me. 

"It's the new guy isn't it?? That fucking Justin?? I notice that you seems soo fucking close with him during this camp. You even seated right next to him this morning at the bus!!!"

"What the fuck are you talking about?? This is not about Justin!!" Two can play this game. Does he think he can come here screaming at me and making a stupid assumptions about me?? 

"Oh right. I almost forgot. Maybe you got back with Adam the one who put drug on your drink." He laughs a little, a very sarcastic laughs. "Or maybe Alex, the one who nearly rape you!!! Who else?? I can't even remember all the na..." I cut him off, by slapping his face, hard. How could he said that to me?? Of all the people, he..the one that I love dare to said all of that??

"I avoid you not because of any fucking damn Justin, Alex, or Adam!! I am avoiding you because I love you, you idiot!!!!"  Blake looks at me with a wide eyes.

"How could you???" I cries. I really can't help it anymore. " How could you said that?? You were there!!! You knew exactly how that incident with Alex had effect me!! You were there Blake!! You were there..." Even though Alex couldn't did what he want to did to me that night, that incident still traumatized me like hell.

"Helena...I..."

"Stop. You've already had said enough. Get the fuck out, NOW!!!" God. I can't even look at his face right now. I ran towards the stairs to go to my room by ignoring Blake's voice which is calling my name from behind.

[ FEEL FREE TO COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER 😊 AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE..HAVE A NICE DAY!! 😘]