70: The Epilogue

Okay guys this is it😭😭 Thank you so much for reading this book!!❤❤ I hope you all enjoy the last chapter of SMFH😭 I love you guys so much!! Thank you so so sooo much for supporting me..Xoxo😘😘

~HELENA POV~

It is true that God has plan our life. But in the end, it's us that will decide which path we want to walk, and with whom it will be. Life is such a mysterious thing. It could be tricky sometimes, it could be dangerous, and it could be fun, and full with joy.

But no matter what path it would be, we will always remember how painful it was, how we cried, and broke down, and how fiercely we lived. And at the end of the day, what matter most is, we went through that path with the person that we love.

"Helena Dawson..." I start to walk towards the stage after the principal call my name. I catch a glimpse of dad who is currently smiling so proud watching me from his seat.

I can't even believe that Rivendale's High graduation is finally happening. Lots had happened this past two months. The pain, the grieving, mourning, and sadness. I smile at the principal when he give me that diploma. This is the end of my high school life that will be one of the highlight on my journey towards the future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The graduation caremony is already done after about almost two and half an hour of speeches, and calling for every students to receive their diploma on the stage. And now is the time to take a pictures with family and friends. I watch Emma who is currently hugging with her grandma. Her mom and dad are just standing there with a big smile on their faces.

At the other side in the crowds, I also can manage to see Jia even though the school is currently full with a lots of people. Her mom is already in tears while hugging her, tight. There is no sign of his dad at all. But I am happy that her mom is there with her to celebrate this day.

I could also see Claire and Adam. They look so happy while talking, and laughing with the both of their family. Me and Claire, nothing change. It's nothing personal, but I do admit that I hate her sometimes, which I believe she also feel the same thing.

And Adam, I know that he still feel guilty for what he did to me. But I actually had already forgiven him for that. But still, the two of us is still ignoring each other. Let him be with his life, and me with my life. At beside of them, I could see some students from the football team is currently taking picture with their variety of weird pose. Ughh. Boys will always be boys.

And there is Raymond. Who is currently shamelessly kissing with Jenny. Ughh. Most of the students usually went to their family first, but my brother seems do not belong in most students category. I just shake my head while walking towards my dad's direction with a smile.

"I am so proud of you..." I hug him while holding the bouquet of flowers that he bought for me. "Thanks dad. And I am soooooo happy that you were proud of me.."

"Where's Raymond??"

"Ughh..you better get him yourself. He is currently busy kissing his girlfriend.." I say while rolling my eyes. My dad just laugh at my reaction before he walk away to get Raymond in the middle of the crowd. I just watch my dad pull his ear. I giggles from behind.

"What so funny??" A voice that belong to someone that I've been searching in the crowd. Someone that I thought I'd already lost two months ago. I give him a smile when he suddenly grab my waist and pulling me into his arm.