41:The Captain Is The Rude One

~HELENA POV~

"Why are you looking so freaked out?" Jia asks.

I ignore her, and I turn to Justin.

"Hey Justin, remember that guy you met at Starbucks with me?" I ask in a hurry, as I see Blake is nearing us in our direction. He jogged towards us. Luckily, Raymond did not join him.

Raymond is being held up by Jenny.

"The rude one?" Justin asked, and both Emma and Jia were giving me very confused looks.

"Yupp.. the rude one." I simply say, and he nods at me. I am still waiting for what to come next from my mouth as I ask him that stupid question.

"That rude one is actually the captain and the quarterback of our school's football team, and by the way, he's heading towards us."

"You've got to be kidding me, right? Justin asked me in disbelief.

"Trust me, I'm not.."

"Wait a minute." Justin mumbles under his breath, more like talking to himself.

And just like that, here comes Blake Kingstone.

"Hey.. what's up?" I blurt out the most stupidest words I have ever said in my whole life.

Helena, you are an inspiration.

You did great.

You did fucking great.

"Why in the hell is he here?" Blake says. He is completely ignoring what I just said to him. He looked really tense while standing beside me, glaring at Justin. Both Jia and Emma just stood there watching us in silence.

Those two still don't have any idea of what's going on.

"He belongs to our school." I say this without looking at Blake. I just let him stand there in disbelief.

"And I'm on your team, the school's football team. I'm Justin, by the way." I notice that Justin tries to be nice. Blake is the captain, after all.

"So you're the new guy that the coach told us about?" Blake still has his rude tone.

"Yupp..that's me." Justin smiles.

"And why the damn are you slacking here when you are supposed to practice with the rest of the team over there?" Blake is currently pointing in the football team's direction. All of them are also currently warming up.

crap.

I really don't like the sound of this.

He's already showing his captain's tone.

I feel guilty towards Justin.

"Chill, okay.. he just came to say hi." I roll my eyes at Blake, who doesn't seem too pleased with what I just said.

Before Blake even managed to argue with me, Justin cut him off.

Okay, okay, no need to argue about this, I guess I'll just see you later, gorgeous." Justin winks at me, and I smile and nod at him, while he jogs around to the football team.

"Why are you smiling like an idiot watching him?" Blake suddenly came in front of me, stopping me from looking at Justin.

He looks...Jealous? I am not quite certain myself either. I glare at him with both of my best friends still standing there beside me. "I am staring at his cute butt... Happy? " I put both my arms up across my chest while still glaring at him.

Jia and Emma burst out into a loud laugh due to my statement, but when they see Blake's angry expression after what I said, they both close their mouths by using their hands. I can still hear them giggle though.

Hel, I guess we'll just wait for you at the track.. finish your pep talk with Blake, and get your ass to the track before our teacher makes you run for extra laps.." Emma says to me, still controlling the sound of her giggles, while she drags Jia along with her. This leaves me with a very irritated Blake.

I just nod at her before focusing on Blake. He really looks fucking hot wearing that sleeveless black shirt with eleven on it. Is it wrong that I am thinking of kissing him right now?

Dear hormones, please be nice.

What are your problems with him anyway? You don't even know him. " I say. "Ohh, so you know him well then?" He replied sarcastically. I roll my eyes.

"That's not what my point is." I look at him. He's been acting strangely since our hot making out scene at my house a few days ago.

"For fuck sakes, you barely know him." It looks like he's practically almost screaming at me. What made him so mad?

"And why is that any of your problems in the first place?" I ask.

"Are you seriously asking me because you fucking truly don't know the reasons why? " He asked, looking at my eyes, searching for an answer.

"I seriously don't.." I say, while shrugging at him. He looked at me, and he let out a small groan.

"I simply don't like you being around guys." He touched his hair while saying that to me.

"Still can't answer my damn question." I shrugged at him. He hesitates for a few seconds. I notice that he's currently fighting with his own mind. Clearly, I am making him all stressed out with my question. Just as he is about to say something, I can hear our P.E teacher calling me.

"Miss Dawson!! Do you mind taking your romance outside the school's grounds, and coming join the rest of the class at the track right now? " He practically just yelled, and I could see some of the students giggle at his statement.

"Coming!" I yell back. He's actually such a nice teacher, but I still hate his whole "healthy lifestyle" thing and all.

"You can have our quarterback all to yourselves after school, Miss Dawson!" He yelled back, and I can even see more students laughing in the field right now.

"Ughh..great.. now you just make me a laughing stock in front of the whole school." I groan while putting my palm onto my face.

Blake chuckles a little while patting my head.

Bipolar much?

"I'll talk to you later." Blake said, and smiled at me, before he jogged to join the rest of his team. I just watch him in disbelief before I join the rest of the class.