67: What The Fuck My Heart Want

This chapter dedicated to Dannicharlie86 ❤ and jacky11m
I know that I've told you guys that I will update SMFH in another two days after the previous chapter, but due to my new book, "Hundred Percent It's You" that I need to focus on as soon as I finish SMFH, I decided to publish this chapter today so that it could end sooner😂

~HELENA POV~

"I dare you to kiss me right here, right now..." What the hell?!!

Before Blake could even react to her ridiculous dare, I stand up from the chair that I am currently seating on. "I should go.. I am done playing this game. By the way Serena, nice knowing you.." I manage to smile at her before I walk out from the bar. Blake did this. He, himself was the one that brought this up upon him. All of that flirty act, and fuckin dare would not come from that bitch if he did not let her. But I see it with my own eyes. He let her. I bet he fuckin loved it to saw me shooting my murderous eyes everytime they was talking with each other. For fuck sakes, get a room!! I could hear a footsteps following me in a rush from behind. It's gotta be Blake. I know it's him.

"Where are you're going???" I still can manage to hear Serena is yelling to Blake.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP SERENA!!" Even though I am almost at the Bar's door, Blake's high voice that is currently yelling at Serena cam be heard inside the bar. I just ignore all of that and keep on walking. I really need to get the out of here. Just when I am at the outside, he grab my hand.

"LET ME GO." I say at him using my stern voice, and a death glares. He drag me towards the walls.

"FUCK YOU BLAKE! I said, let me go!" I yell right at his face, trying to free my wrist from his hand.

"Helena, could you please just hear me out first??!! Stop running!! Do you think just by avoiding me, and you could solve this?!!"

"I am not running!!!"

"Then what huh??!! What do you think you're doing right now?? I even told you that I love you, and you didn't even believe it.. All that you did is ran and avoid me for fuck sakes!!"

"Fuck!!" He curse while hitting the wall beside us. "Listen, I don't know what the hell was she's thinking today, but I've got nothing to do with any of it!!" He say while looking at me like he was begging me to believe him.

"Nothing to do with it???!! Are you fucking kidding me??! It was all has to do with you!! Don't you see it Blake?? That girl is fucking into you!! That's why she's been trying to get on my nerve!!!" I yell at him in disbelief.

He caught me off guard by grabbing my face using the both of his hands. Our faces is only an inch away. He look at my eyes so intensely, and I just let him in silently.

"Gosh...can't you see it Hel?? I am in love with you..So fucking in love with you..do you really can't see it?? How many times should I tell you so that you will believe me?? What more can I do so that you can believe that I am in love with you???" He say in one breath, whispering so desperately to me.

I want to believe in him, I really do. If it only that easy...I take a very deep breath, while moving his hand from my face harshly. He look totally in shock when I did that.