68: Love Is In the Air

This chapter, dedicated to elitesoccer202 and jacky11m 😘
Thank you for still sticking in SMFH, another two more chapters for this book to end, so I hope that you guys are enjoying it❤

~ HELENA POV~

After about driving for 15 minutes, finally I arrive at Blake's house. I take a few deep breath with my hand still holding the steering wheel, and my eyes looking straight at the front of his house. "You can do it Helena..you can do it!! Just give him your puppy sad eyes if he's still angry. And if it still not working, just kiss the hell out of him.." I say to myself while opening the car's door.

"Arghh.." I groans a little while standing in front of his house's door. For a second there, I am thinking of running again from all the mess that I had made. But what Blake had said to me today make me realise that I shouldn't.

I take a very deep breath with my hand is ready to ring the bell. But what shock me the most is, his door is unlock. "What the hell??" I whisper to myself after my hand touch the door knob. It is unlock. Without waiting for a second, I get into his house and start looking for him.

"Blake??" But no reply at all. Is he sleeping?? At this time??

"Blake????????" I try again while walking towards his room. Lucky for me, I've been to his house before with Raymond. So I do know where his room is. I open his room's door slowly, and there he is. Laying under his bed, with his eyes close still wearing the clothes that he wear today. I come forward towards his bed, and I sit on my knees at the floor beside of his bed.

I look at him in silent. I bent a little so that I could stare at his face. "Blake.. " I say, almost like whispering while running my hand slowly on his hair.

"Blake, wake up.." I say, with my hand still on his hair. I don't know if it weird, but I love watching him sleep.

"Hey, wake up..." I try again. His eyes is opening slowly. I smile a little watching him. He look in shocks after he see me. "Helena???"

"I'm sorry...." I say, still on my knees beside his bed. "I am so sorry for treating you the way I did this past few days. And I am really sorry for what I've said today..I'm sorry...." He's still watching me in silent while still laying there staring at my face.

"Mmm, are you really not going to say something and just staring at me like that??" I finally say after a few minutes of waiting for him to reply. I give him a little awkward smile while looking at him. He just lay there with a blank face even after a few seconds has passed. Oh god. He's still mad at me.

"God I can't believe that you're here right now..." He suddenly say, almost like whispering to himself with his one hand holding my face, like he's checking if I was real. Thank god.. I thought to myself. I hold his hand that is currently on my face. "I am here...." I say, with my eyes on him.

"I'm sorry..." I say again.

"You're already forgiven..." He say that with a smile on his face. Oh God thank you. I thought that he would still angry at me for what I've said today.

"Woah..that fast huh??" I smile back, while trying to tease him with my amuse face. He just laugh at what I say.

"Yup..that fast, cause it's you..." He look at my eyes so intensely. "God, I love you so much..." He add.