54: I Need More Oxygen

The house is in a mess. She has wrecked and crashed all the things that was right in front of her last night. "I am going to kill you. I am going to make you regret to know him!! I will make you pay for taking him away from me! Yes. Yes I will!! Soon!!" She laugh in a hysterical only by imagining how she could make her suffers.

And then, she stops. This time, she cries. She is crying while putting her hands at her hairs, and groaning in frustration. "Why?? Why her?? Why not me?? I love you. We love each other since child..." She says, while holding to one of his picture that she stole from the school's year magazine. "You are mine. AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MINE." She is breathing so heavily, full in determination to make him her's. And also very determine to kills anything, and ANYONE that will stand in her way.

She is once again laughing in a hysterical while still holding onto the picture with a tight grip that has cause her hand bleeds due to her nails. She hold the picture so hard, that she didn't even notice how tight her grip are, and how it has hurt her hand. She just sit at the couch with a smile, and with her blood on the floor. She is smiling without showing any sign of pain even though it is clearly that she has hurt herself AGAIN.

"I WILL KILL YOU HELENA DAWSON." She laugh so hard while jumping up and down from her seat like a child. "I....WILL...KILL..YOU" She says every word one by one between her laugh.

~HELENA POV~

"Oh my god. That was funny." I almost fell down from the couch laughing so hard while watching Raymond staring at me, not blinking. Oh my. Did he mean what he just said earlier?? Okay now my laughs just die immediately. "Seriously????" I ask in a disbelief tone looking at him with a wide eye.

He sigh a little. And his face, he looks soo dead serious right now. "Yes I am Hel. I am still not use to this whole you and my best friend thing, and I am trying very hard by using every bones in my body to get use to that, including my dick's bone. " Did he just said his dick has a bone?? Dear god, is it possible that my brother could be even more stupider than this??

"But..But why??" I just ignore the part about his dick. Ughh.

"It's weird. " He reply with just two words. I sigh a little before replying back to him. " Ray, you can't just give me that short answer for my question. Well I mean what are you?? Eight?? Why would you banned me from kissing Blake whenever you were around?? And what did you just say, weird?? Seriously?? " I put both of my hands to the air, clearly frustrated with him.

"Yes. W. E. I. R. D." He say, popping the word.

I groans in frustration AGAIN. "Ughh. Define 'weird'. You seriously got an issues. You did the same damn thing for as many times that I can't even remember. Oooh I almost forgot, you just kissed Jenny right in front of me at the school's field this week remember??" I say sarcastically, and while rolling my eyes at him.

"That is a whole different situation. One, you don't even know Jenny. And clearly she is not your bestfriend that you know ever since child." Ughh. Once again, I roll my eyes. "Two, you already get use to that whole situation of me kissing some bimbo in front of you, you're practically growing up by watching that whole scene." He smirks, while me on the other hand looks like I am going to vomit soon.

"And lastly, be thankful that I don't kick him in the ass considering that he is my best friend and all that shits. Cause I can guarantee you Hel, that if only it was the other boys on the football team, and not Blake, I think he can kiss goodbye to his ass. So be a little nice obedient sister, and don't eat each other's face while I am around."