04:Everyone Has Their Own Superman

HELENA’s POV

And in a heartbeat, I stopped enjoying my fries-time-date and started looking up at her face. which is currently seated right in front of me. This is our favorite spot every time we go to the school's café.

"What did you just say??" I ask her.

Did I hear that right?

"I think Adam Parker just found the..." I didn't wait for her to say it again, because I had heard her the first time she said it. Without waiting, I look away from her and try to search for the direction where she's looking right now.

And there he is....

Adam Parker, with the blonde in his arms, walks into the café while freely flirting with the other. What shocks me the most is his choice of blonde, choosing that one blonde out of many blonde girls in the school.

Why must it be Claire Watson?? The queen of all the bitches in the universe, and my number two biggest enemy, after Blake Kingstone, of course. No matter how much I hate Claire, she still can't become the winner of this category. Blake should be proud because I let him be the winner of this. If only he knew..

Okay... back to reality.

Claire Watson? He knew damn well how I hated that girl. Even while I was with him, Claire couldn't keep her hand to herself and always managed to get all touchy with Adam every time she could.

I've always hated her, and Adam always laughed whenever I cursed her for a hundredth time during our dates, letting out my frustration and jealousy. Even worse, Claire always tried to embarrass me at school for being a little Dawson who's controlled by the big jerk-ass Dawson; Raymond.

If only not for Raymond, maybe Claire has launched her mean girl 101 plan like they did in the movies to me. Claire has these bitchy minions who would always follow her from behind, and do everything that she says. Well like I said, the movie, right? The bitchy girl always has that.

"You gotta be kidding me..." I cannot believe what I'm seeing right now.

"Just chill out, okay? You look like you want to eat that Clary Dairy bitch like a fry." Jia must've noticed the changes in my facial expression right now.

But right now, it's not really Claire that got on my nerves. It's Adam. Just earlier this morning, he acted like I really did hurt him. He made me feel so guilty that I almost ignored the fries on my plate, which are literally my very solid reason for existing in the world.

But seriously? That's scum. How dare he make me worried about him, and then make a grand entrance to the café, which is packed with students who, by the way, are clearly aware of our drama, with none other than Claire Watson?

Be calm, Helena. He's not worth it. Thank god I did not 'did it' with him. Turns out he's an asshole, too. I'm glad I did what I did.

I stop looking at them, and keep on displaying my calm face. However, like I said before, today is really not my day. because Adam Parker and his new bimbo are walking towards our table.

Don't come...please don't...

No...no...no...no...no...no...no...no...

I literally screamed in my mind.

They did come. SHIT. And now all the eyes in the café are looking towards our table. Jia just acts like it's just her and the fries that exist right now. 

Thank you, Jia.

I am currently trying to give Adam Fucking Shit Parker and his bimbo the sweetest fake smile ever. They deserve an Oscar Award.