22:Busted By My Own Brother

~HELENA POV~

We arrived at the club about 20 minutes later. We dance, drink, flirt, and laugh around the club as if there were no tomorrow.

I must say that I missed this. It's been so long since I haven't gone to any clubs, which is obviously because Emma went to see her grandmother, and I think where's the fun if she's not here to join us?

So, I think that tonight could be considered as our first night together doing stupid things since summer break.

Now that Emma is already here, I think the three of us really need to do this more often, I guess.

"Hey.. I think I'm going to be sick because of this beer.. I'm going to the restroom... "mother nature is calling..." Jia said to both of us, and she looked really drunk.

"You look like crap.." I say to her.

"Off you go... I don't want to end up apologizing to the club's owner because my friend peed on the dance floor, won't we? " Emma is currently pushing Jia towards the rest room direction.

Jia just laughed at Emma's statement while walking away from us.

"She's really drunk.." I say this to Emma while chuckling.

"Not only drunk, she was wasted!" Emma says while laughing, and I laugh with her too.

"Wait... wait... Emma! Did you hear that sound? " Emma looked so surprised when I said that.

"What sound?" I swear that her face is really priceless right now.

"The sound of our hormones !! Begging to be released!" I laugh upon hearing my own statement.

This is just too funny. I think I'm drunk too.

"You crazy bitch.. You scared the hell out of me, you know... "Emma said while joining me in laughing like a mad man.

"So, shall we start to pick the most hot guy at the club now??" I say, showing an evil grin.

"Ready...steady...Go!!!" I can't believe that she just quoted the dialogue from the Fast and the Furious.

It's make out time for everybody!! She added. I just laugh at her before I start leaving her, and make my way to the dance floor to choose the lucky guy.

My gaze is focused on that tall, dark-haired guy with blue eyes. He's been checking me up since I first came into the club tonight, but I can't play along with him yet because Emma and Jia drag me along with them to dance.

I swear that 10 minutes ago, the three of us almost danced to all the music beats like crazy.

Okay, hottie...It's just me and you right now. I approach him, and he seems to notice me too, because he's already stopped dancing with the red-haired girl and is focusing his gaze towards me.

I must say that he is the most hot guy that is currently at the club right now with that red shirt and black jeans. I think it's really easy to spot him even in this crowd because he is so fucking hot!! I bet his age is around mine.

And right now, we are currently kissing behind the wall not too far away from the dance floor. I must say that this man really knows how to kiss.

Suddenly, I hear a familiar voice calling my name from behind me.

"Helena??"

Ohh.. ohh..

"Is that you??"