43:Are You On Drugs

~HELENA POV~

"Twinkle...twinkle little star...how I wonder.." Emma blurts out singing out of nowhere. Like seriously??

It's the best she's got to avoid Raymond's question?? But I guess it helps, because not only it has effect on both Raymond and Blake, all the students that was seating near to our table also burst out laughing.

How can they not laugh though, my best damn friend just let out a very high pitch voice, singing like a children by using a '17 years old child version' voice .

When we sees that Emma's stupid strategy is working, both me and Jia join them on laughing. And by laughing, I don't mean a real laugh, it's the most awkward laugh ever.

Very damn awkward....

Apart from the three of us, all of them really laugh hard.

Me, Jia, and Emma, awkwardly laughing with them while changing an awkward looks between us.

The Dumb, Dumbest, and The Stupidest. I am feeling like that right now.

"Are you on some drugs Em?? " Raymond says, still laughing. They take a seat at our table. I can see Blake shake his head while chuckling.

"I guess she is, we think that there are some drugs in our school's cafe food!!" Jia say, with her shocks expression.

She is really bad at this whole acting thing. I groans while giving her a 'Really?? Got any more stupid statement than that??' looks at her.

"Oh really?? Then I guess Helena must be high too, because she looks like, she's already finish half of her lunch.." Blake smirk at me, and Raymond snort at him.

"Trust me dude, if my sister is high on drugs, you'll know it.." Raymond chuckles.

"Oh yes, you'll know it, cause if I did, I think I can even kill you right now by using this.." I bring my fork up to Blake's face, while glaring at him.

"Oh, so you're feisty when you're on drugs huh?? Can't wait to see that side of you!!" Blake pretend to look so exited, and at the same time, he's faking a very scared face while looking at me. Raymond laugh a little due to his statement.

I snorted at him.

"Oh please, if that really happens, I will aim for the most 'smallest part' of your body, and you can't even live to tell the story Blake..." I add, and this makes Jia and Emma burst out into a hard laugh, including Raymond.

That 'smallest part' must be the reason why the three of them laugh that hard. They know what I meant by that.

"Auuch..I'm hurt.." Blake hold his chest, pretending that it hurts.

"Did you heard that partner?? She just said you're small..shush....don't cry buddy..don't cry.." He say that while looking down to his 'Blake Junior' . And once again, the three of them that is currently watching me and Blake arguement, burst out into a very loud hysterical laugh. I just roll my eyes at him.

"Perv..." I simply say, while rolling my eyes.

"Oh so I'm the one who's being pervert right now?? You're the one that mention it first.."

"Naah..still doesn't change the fact that you are PERVERT" I says that, while intentionally popping the 'pervert' words right into his face.

"And it also still doesn't change the fact that you really love talking about 'it' , I bet talking about 'it' is not the only thing that you like, I think you like to see 'it' too.." He shows a very huge grin.

And I swear that everytime he says that 'it' words, I feels like I could really kill him. I narrow my eyes at him.

"YOU..." I say while pointing my forks towards him, but I can't even manage to say what I want, because Raymond cut me off.

"Okay okay..enough.." He say, chuckling.

"Let's just eat before the bell ring, don't wanna stuck with each other at detention aren't we??" Raymond add.

I just roll my eyes, while looking at Blake, who is currently smirking while eating his lunch.

After lunch break, the five of us rush to our class. Getting a detention together with Blake is really not included in my option right now. Thank god me and my best friends manage to get our ass in the class before Madam Potters came in.

"Huhh..thank god..we've made it.." Jia let out a relief sigh when we take a seat in the back row of the class.

"And thank god too we manage to avoid Ray's question, Blake's ego will be more bigger if he knew we're talking about him.." I can't help myself but to feels relief too.

"Bigger than his 'it' ???" Jia giggles, and Emma joins her.

"Indeed!! Bigger that his 'it' !!" I snorted at them.

"I thought we've already done on discussing about Blake's body part..haven't we??" I am so annoyed by Blake's remarks at the cafe, and here they are, my two best friends, keep reminding me about the damn thing.

"Okay okay...don't be mad.." Emma still chuckling.

"It's just so fun watching the both of you, and I swear the sexual tension between the two of you is fucking hot.." she add again.

"Damn right, just date already.." Jia says, grinning.

"What?? Are you insane???" Uuh oh...I think I just say that out loud. Everyone in the class is currently staring at me.

Including, Madam Potters.

Crap....

"Miss Dawson, do you mind sharing with the class what you're discussing with your friends?? It sounded so interesting, and maybe it can help the rest of your friends here to pass this subject with an A.." Miss Potters says, sarcastically.

"No Mam, it's nothing interesting Mam.." I says.

"Pay attention to what I'm saying at the front Miss Dawson, or you'll gonna get a detention for it.." I groans silently while hearing the 'it' word again.

Gosh...I think from now on, everytime someone is using that 'it' word while talking, it will remind me of Blake.

Shit...

That pervert!!

I'm going to make him pay for this..

"This also include the both of you, Miss Peterson and Miss Collins.." She say while using her stern voice. I grin at them.

Serve them right..

Because they also burst out into a small laugh when Madam Potters mention that 'it' just now. Madam Potters must've heard that, so that's why she warns them. We continue to focus, and writing silently what she write in the board.

[ FEEL FREE TO COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER 😊 AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE..HAVE A NICE DAY!! 😘]