46:He's A Good Damn Kisser

~HELENA POV~

I hate to feel this way. I really hate it. He is challenging me. And most of all, he is provoking me to admit my own feelings towards him. Shit.

"I am not scared..." I say. Barely in whisper, unable to even say it with confidence.

"You are..and you do.." He smirks, clearly noticing how he effects me. God. I can't let he win this, I will not admit to that. 

"NO. I AM NOT..." This time, I make sure to make my voice sounded more convincing, and in a high pitch.

"We both know that you are lying to yourself. Just save the bullshits and feed it to someone else who is stupid enough to believe your lies." He practically snarl at me. This is not happening to me.

Is he mad at me?? For not admitting my own feelings?? What is it to him anyway if I did feels it??

"Like seriously Blake, what is it to you anyway if I do?? Why is it so fucking important for you to make me admit it, and keep pushing me like this??" Finally I snap at him.

"Fuck. Damnit Hel!! Cause it's important for me!! I need to hear you say it out loud!! I need to know that you feels what I feels for you!!" He deadpan. Suddenly I can't even dare to moves. I want to run away from him, from all of this confrontation cause I am not ready yet for this. But I can't. His eyes soften a little by looking at my reaction right now.

"I need to know that you feel this.." He move from his seat, and he bends down on his knees in front of me. He put both of his hand to my lap, and he touch my hand. I just keep on seating at the couch, and I swear that my heart is beating like crazy.

"This..." He then move his touch to my checks, I close my eyes, feeling his warm touch on my face. 

"And this..." He then cup my face. And without warning, he crashes his lips on mine. At first I was so surprised that I can't even move. His kiss is so demanding. Urging me to kiss him back.

"Kiss me..." He murmurs long enough to say it, and continue to kiss me back. "Please.." He practically beg right now. Oh my. I can't hold it any longer. Just by looking at his eyes right now could melt me right away. And that is when I do it. I kiss him back. The taste of his lips is very addicting. He let out a little moan when I kiss him back. We both kiss the hell out of each other. He kiss me so passionately. Damn. He's a good kisser.

We keep on kissing each other that feels like almost an hour, even though it's not. But I think it is really a very long long deeper kiss. His kiss become more demanding, that feeling when our lips touching with each other, god..

I feel the sparks all over me. His hand is exploring my bare skin under my tank top, while kissing me. After giving me one last deep kiss, he rest his forehead into mine, and we breathe heavily, with his hand still holding the back of my head, and the other hand holding my hand.

"Still don't feels anything?? Cause if you still don't, I'll be honour to kiss you over and over again until you feel what I feel..." He say, with his raspy voice. I smile at him.

"You're such a jerk..." We keep on looking into each other eyes, with that position. I don't know why, but I feel really comfortable with this super close position.

"But you love it..." He smirks.

"Gosh..I hate you..."

"I know you don't.." He winks at me before he stand up from his position, and he bent a little to reach my face, he cup my face and he kiss my forehead for a few seconds before he move away.

"I take this as a yes..." He say, while walking to the door.

"A yes?? For what?? And where are you going???" I stand from the couch, and he turn his back to look at me, while standing in front of the door.

"You Helena Dawson are officially stuck with me right now, you are exclusively mine..." He grin like an idiot. His?? That's sound so possesive. But I like the way he said it.

"And I don't think that I can stay with you right now, I don't think that I can control myself,  but if you want me then.." He can't finish his sentences, I cut him off.

"Just go..no need to tell me the detail of what you will do to me.." I groans. He just blow our romantic moments, into a not so PG movie. Moreover I can see from the window that it's getting brighter at the outside. So I think I'll be okay staying at home alone.

"And about that window, tell Ray that I'll change the glass later..see you at school.." And just like that, he left me.

Oh my god...

I almost forgot about the school, how am I supposed to act at school later on?? Me and Blake as a couple?? Rivendale's High will be like super surprise when they knew.

And Raymond..what will he say later on?? Is he okay with his best friend seeing his little sister??

Ughhh...what have I got myself into???

[ FEEL FREE TO COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER 😊 AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE..HAVE A NICE DAY!! 😘]