37:We're Not Done Yet

~HELENA POV~

Oh my god... we're fucking making out right now on my kitchen counter!!Blake keeps on kissing me.

I don't know if he feels what I feel right now, because I swear that this kiss has made me feel something.

We kept passionately kissing each other for almost a few minutes. The way he's kissing me right now is like it almost makes my lips cramp or something.

It's just like we've been craving each other's lips this whole time. But I love this. He is the only one that can make me feel this way.

I swear that this kitchen is full of our kissing sounds. I can even feel Blake's hand sliding under my tank top. He held my naked waist from under my shirt, while never breaking away from his lips on mine.

When I felt his rough hand touching my skin, it was like I had this kind of unexplainable feeling inside of me.

Until...

I hear the sound of Raymond's car..

Oh no!!

Blake seems to not hear this sound at all, because he keeps on kissing me. So I break the kiss once again, and I push his chest softly with both of my hands.

"Uhmm..Blake?? I think Ray is here already.."

He looked shocked at first. But then,

He stared at me for a few seconds, then lifted me up again from the counter, taking me to my seat. I just silently let him do all of this.

Oh god...

I can't breathe!!

Can't breathe!!

Blake Kingstone is lifting me right now.

And I just obeyed him.

After he put me back in my seat, he bent over to meet my eyes level, and he touched my cheeks softly while smiling.

He's smiling....

And he looks happy...

Creepy much?

I just stare at him. I don't know what or how I should react to all of this. After a few seconds of staring into my face while smiling, he started to walk away from the kitchen.

Just when he takes a few steps to leave me, he turns around.

"Just so you know, this...." He pointed out the difference between himself and me.

"We're not done yet.." And I can see a huge grin all over his face when he says that. He just continued to walk away, leaving me pacing out in the kitchen alone.

Wow...

Just wow...

He seems not to be feeling awkward at all about this whole make-out scene.

Should I be glad??

Well, I mean, if I look at this in a positive way, it's good, right?

Because Blake doesn't feel bad at all about kissing me, which is good.

Because if he tells me that the passionate kiss that we just shared was nothing more than a random hook up, I think that is clearly the last thing I need right now.

So it's good, right?

"Hel??" I was a little surprised when Raymond suddenly appeared in front of me.

"Seriously, Ray, could you please knock first?" I am totally surprised.

Last time I checked, this is the kitchen..no one ever knocks to come to the kitchen... and just so you know, I live here... do I seriously need to do the whole knocking kitchen thingy Hel? " He said, with his disbelieving expression.

I can't even argue with him..

Seriously, who knocks on their own kitchen door?

Argh... Blake did this to me!!

I am becoming increasingly insane because of him..

"Your face just now is priceless.." Raymond laughed while pointing his hand towards my face.

"Whatever Ray..." I just roll my eyes at him.

"Where's Blake??" I act like nothing just happened. And I try to maintain my steady voice so that Raymond doesn't notice anything.

If only he knew that I had just made out with his best friend on our kitchen counter, he was probably going to have a total freak out.

He, of all people, really knows that me and Blake almost argued 24/7 a day.

Me and Blake?

Kissing?

Who would've thought right??

"Oh.. Blake.. he's already leaving for his house," Raymond said.

"Why was he even here early in the morning??" I think, maybe last night, he spent the night in our house.

There is no way in hell he would wake up that early in the morning, just because he wanted to enjoy Raymond's awful sandwich, right?

"The mayor is really mad at him for fighting with that Evans boy yesterday." Raymond is currently eating the burger that he just bought.

"So, he was so mad that he even made his own son run away from their home?" I say this in disbelief.

"They were cousins, Hel. What did you expect?" Raymond says, and now it's his turn to give me a disbelieving look again.

But for the record, he did not run away from home, okay.. the mayor was just so freaking mad, and he kept on telling Blake to settle his problem with Alex.. Well, you already know Blake...he is definitely not the one who will listen to what others say.."

I just give him my not-so-careful looks. But honestly, deep down, I am so fucking nervous right now. How should I act when I meet with Blake later on?

Oh god....

Monday, please come slower...

'

"It's okay.. I'll be fine. " I say to Jia while chuckling a little, because she sounds very guilty for not being able to go with me.

"Are you sure?? Hel, I can tell Emma to come if you want. "

"Hey..I know you're currently in some shit situation that you must handle, and believe me, joining me today is the last thing that you should worry about right now.. okay??" I am still trying to make her feel okay.

"But still.. I..."

"Jia...I'm okay...okay?? I will go to the café alone. It's not like I can't go alone anyway... Okay bitch? " I cut her off.

She cannot come because she has to deal with her whole family's problems.

Her mom always argues with her dad. It's nothing new actually, but this time it seems like they want to file for a divorce. So, Jia is currently in the middle of persuading both her parents to stop whatever the shit they want to do.

I want to call Emma, but that bitch's weekend is usually full of hookups with her boyfriend. And plus, the three of us are not really planning to hang out together this Sunday.

I'm kind of in need of some distractions right now. That's why I tried to take her out to the café together. But I guess I'm all alone.

After that phone call with Jia, I decided to go to the Starbucks alone.

Coffee might help.

I thought

"Name??" The girl at the counter asked me.

I smile at her, and I take a seat in the corner, waiting for my coffee latte.

"Well well, look who decided to show up." A voice from behind approaches me. After I see him, he gives me a little smile.

Crap...