19:Another Confrontation From The Past

~HELENA POV~

"Alex!! Are you insane? " I can already see that Blake is currently rushing to come out of his car after he saw Alex was with me. I look at Alex with an unbelievable expression. "God!! Have you lost your mind??" I asked with wide eyes. Showing up in front of my house is really such a bad move.

"Do you really want to experience what happened at the party all over again?" I narrow my eyes to face Alex's grey eyes.

"Just hear me out okay. I came to talk to you.." He looked at me with hope all over his face. "Hel, I..." He was cut off by Blake. You just don't know how to give up, don't you? YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" Blake grabbed Alex by his collar, pulling him away from me. and threw his punch towards Alex's face. Alex is also doing the same thing towards Blake.

Blake was throwing punches at Alex until he fell down, laying there with blood all over his mouth. When I saw Alex laying down there on my house's lawn smirking towards Blake, before Blake could even do whatever only God knew what to Alex, I took quick action by standing between them. And right now I am facing Blake. I hold his chest and look into his eyes.

"Please just stop. You don't want to see I'm hurt again, don't you?" He stopped sending a death glare towards Alex. He is looking down at my face with his hard breathing. "What the fuck Hel?? " He is looking at me like I am some runaway patient from a mental hospital.

"I am fucking serious." I look at him without blinking my eyes. I know he knows what I mean. Because if things go out of control again today, I will not hesitate to do whatever it takes to stop them. "You know that I will never want that..." he says to me, still not moving his gaze from me.

"Then, don't..." I say this to him while smiling. We do act like children sometimes when we tease and argue with each other. But believe me, when the situation is serious, we will get serious." Or I could just drag you into the house right now, and lock you up... After that, I could continue my 'little talk' with this shit."

"Blake!" I whine.

"You know I will, and I can.. it's not that difficult to drag you the fuck out of here, you know." He said this while seriously looking in Alex's direction.

"Just let me speak to him for a moment.. Okay? " I hold his arm. I could hear him murmur something, or more like cursing Alex. After about a few minutes fighting with his own mind, I can see he nods a little before I pull away from him. Alex is already standing behind us looking at me.

"Helena..." Alex says, when he sees I'm pulling away from Blake.

"You have five minutes to spill whatever the shit is you're gonna tell me starting from now.." I say this without showing any emotions on my face. Blake just stood there beside me silently. Alex Evans is actually Blake's cousin from his father's side.

Even though they attend different high schools, which has literally made them fight with each other during football games. Both of them always manage to keep it professional, and they battle against each other in a fair and square fight.

And if I may add, both of them were actually very closed.

was closed...

Not anymore...Blake and Alex basically grew up together. And they were very close, almost like brothers, if I may say. And Raymond... I think Raymond was always not that fond of Alex from the start. It was just that, because Alex was Blake's cousin and all. So I think that he has at least tried to tolerate it with his guts because of Blake, his friend. We often hung out together sometimes, until Alex blew up all that he had with Blake because of me...

"Okay.. First of all, I am really sorry. I know that I've screwed up, and believe me, I would do anything that I could to turn back time so that I could change all of it.. " He looks sad, and I can see that he regrets what he did. I could hear Blake murmuring again at the back after that. I know exactly what he said.

He is cursing Alex from behind AGAIN. Clearly, I am not buying whatever Alex just said right now. "I know that I don't deserve all of your guys' forgiveness anymore, but can you guys just give me a chance? I really want to fix this.. trust me.. " Alex adds again.

For a second there, I almost felt sorry for him. Before I could even reply to him, Blake stormed from behind to face Alex.

"Fix this?? Are you fucking kidding me?? " Blake is yelling with his tight favorite and taking a step towards Alex. Luckily, since I was still between the two of them, I held Blake's wrist. For fuck's sake, Blake! Don't you even dare to start a fight AGAIN!! Not while I'm still standing here watching you guys!!If you want to die, then find some other place! "

He just rolled his eyes after what I just said, clearly ignoring my warnings. Do I even exist right now? Is it only him and Alex currently standing here?? "All I need is a second chance." Hel...please..." Blake shuts his eyes for a second in frustration after hearing Alex's voice. Before I could even tell Alex to stop dreaming about a second chance, Blake cut me off.

You don't even deserve that second chance, you fool!! You lost that chance way too long ago when you tried to rape her. DICK!!!!! "

Oh god. He finally lost it. May God be with Alex.