33:Your Dick's Arguments

~HELENA POV~

After the creepy encounter with that weird girl yesterday, I couldn't even sleep well last night. I am so confused as fuck, as I try to remember where and when I met that girl.

I know that yesterday was surely not the first time I met her. Even with all those weird and creepy looks at her, she still seemed so damn familiar. But I just can't fucking remember when.

"Emma!! Hey, go and buy your own fries!!" Jia whines towards Emma, who is currently eating almost half of her fries.

The boys are laughing towards the two of them. I also chuckled a little when I saw my two best friends fighting over the food.

At today's lunch break, Raymond, Blake, and a few members of the football team are joining us at our favorite spot in the school's café.

"Hey there, big boy..." Raymond's new girl is currently joining us by sitting on Raymond's laps. He gives that girl a little peck on her lips. I can't help myself to feel disgusted.

"Seriously Ray?" I say this in disbelief. I don't even care if the girl heard me. She can go and fuck herself.

"What??" Raymond says, while giving me a confused look.

I just shake my head towards both of them, and that makes all the people at our table chuckle a little.

"Just go and get a room already, Ray," Peter said, still chuckling.

Come on Ray, I think it's a good idea. Anyway, let's just leave this café, and I can give you the most hot lunch break ever. " She's almost purring like a damn cat.

I just roll my eyes at them. It's not like I was being overly controlling towards my brother like what he did to me. But seeing the choice of girls that he chose makes me want to vomit.

Raymond and Blake practically tried out all the girls on the Rivendale High cheerleader team. Just like the damn teen drama. All football players are made to stand with the fucking cheerleaders. It's so cliché, if I may say.

"Bitch...." I mumble while eating my lunch, after I see that Raymond and Jenny are already heading to the cafe's door.

Yes, that bitch got a name. And it's Jen to the fucking Ny, which is Jenny.

"I can't help myself but to agree with that.." Emma is currently grinning. I just chuckled at her.

"Why did you hate all the cheerleaders anyway?" James asks me while his mouth is still full of food.

Gross!

Naah... wrong question James, the right question is, why did she even hate all the girls that Ray hooked up with? " Blake is currently fucking showing me his damn smirks, while the others just keep playing around at the table.

I can even see Jia flirting with Jammy while playfully teasing each other. She absolutely adores it when all the boys join us for lunch.

Is that even a question, Blake? Did you even see what type of girls that you guys always hook up with? "I asked.

"And see what actually?? Their big ass??" Blake replied while grinning.

"Or their big boobs??" Fucking Mason came to join their captain in his horny comment.

They are all laughing right now. Many eyes at the café are staring at our table due to the loud sound of our school's fucking horny football team.

I roll my eyes. I focus my attention on Blake, who still seems to be having a little chuckle.

They just fucking need public attention.. and clearly, being with one of you guys is the solution to that problem. They just fucking want to use you because you're popular.. that's it.." Jia said, while still playing around with Jammy.

It's very true though...

I might have approved of all these hook-up things that Raymond did, if he had only chosen a few less bitchy girls.

"Are you sure about that, Jia? Because I think it's not only because of the popular thing, I think it's more because of their dick.. "

It is now our turn to laugh at them. Jia and Emma are currently 'high five-ing' each other, due to my comment. I just chuckled watching the two of them.

"Yeah, it's big, you know... want to see it?" Blake fucks Kingstone.

Once again, the boys laugh really hard, like total idiots. Blake is grinning right into my face.

It's okay Helena. Don't let him win this. I am trying to find a good comeback to reply to what Blake just said.

You guys are just being used, you know? Your big dick? It's not like they even care anyway.. " I scoff at them.

"For the record, Hel, size does matter," Blake added.

I can even see all the boys nodding when they hear what Blake just said.

"Do you think we don't know that they are just a bunch of attention seekers?" Blake asked me to I just roll my eyes.

"They want attention, and we want pleasure..so there's nothing to lose.. it's a win-win situation actually.." He added, while still grinning.

His statement made all the boys laugh. Jia punched Jammy's arm a little. And Emma rolls her eyes.

"And plus, they're hot." Blake says again while looking straight into my eyes.

Shit. I don't know why, but I think what he just said suddenly makes me jealous.

Wow... me? Jealous? Because of Blake??

I think my death is already near..

"Wow..I almost forgot how much of a man whore you are, Blake.. thank you so much for keeping reminding me." I say to him.

These past few days, I've been feeling something towards Blake. The feeling that I don't even know what the hell is. But hearing his noble thoughts on girls just now made me fuck open my eyes.

What did he say? For pleasure?

A win-win situation??

Well, fuck him...

"Woah..I think that's enough debate for today.. The two of you really should stop this whole drama before you end up killing each other.. " Mason said. Blake just kept smirking while eating his lunch.

I just glare towards Blake. I already know that Blake is not a keeper for sure. He doesn't date, and he also doesn't do the whole damn thing like a commitment. But I can't help myself but to feel angry about what he just said.