52:Go Find Some Other Girls

~HELENA POV~

"So, do you want to gives me a head up on what is going on right now?? I saw Blake's car at your house, and plus this whole you're going to spent the night at my house part really got me confused. Is it about Ray???" Emma beam me with question as we leave my house.

"Ugh..it's a mess. Totally fucked up. If only you were there when Blake told Ray about us. He snapped. He is fucking pissed right now."

"Well what do you expect?? This is Ray and Blake we're talking about right now. I am sure as hell that it will be epic." She laugh a little imagining the sight of Raymond and Blake fighting scene would be.

"Emma!! Seriously?? My brother is about to kill the hell out of each other with his best friend because OF ME, and that is all that you could think of??" I snaps. Like seriously though, I am worried as hell right now.

"Chill down will you?? Don't worry too much. I'm sure it's going to be okay. They going to settle it tonight and still be bestfriends tomorrow. Trust me. Just let them settle it between them. "

"How can you be so sure about that?? What if I ruin their friendship?? What if after this they are going to hate each other??"

"Helena, stop worrying. They won't. That's how guys are. Even if they were going to beat the hell out of each others tonight, tomorrow it will be okay. Trust me. Just let them settle this man to man. " I just focus my eyes to look outside the window. I really hope that it would turn out to be okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ughhh..." I groans with my eyes still close. My hand went through the table beside the bed like a blind person searching for my damn phone. Who the hell have the nerve to call me in the middle of the late night?? I answer the call in half asleep.

"This better be an emergency or I swear to g..." The sound of hiccups and giggles on the phone cut my words. I take the phone from my ear, and focus my eyes to read the caller's name in the screen. Raymond.

Oh shit.

"Ray???" I am fully awake right now.

"Told you man. She will pick up my call." I can hear that he practically slurs the words to whom I assume is Blake. He laugh a little while saying my name, and blabbering about how important he is to me than Blake.

"Ugh..You're drunk. Where are you???" I ask.

"The usual....bar..." He say. Clearly not able to speak correctly due to the alcohol, or maybe too tired fighting with Blake I guess.

"I'm coming to get you. Just stay there." I end the call, and rushing to wear a red plain shirt that I bring with me from house. I grab a hair band to tie my hair in a high pony tail.

"Em.." I shake Emma's shoulder a little to wake her up. I need her car to get to the two idiot boys in my life. Here I am being worried that they might end up killing each other because of me, and at the end, they end up going to a bar together?? What an idiot.

"Helena?? Are you going somewhere??" She say, half asleep while rubbing her eyes a little.

"Yup. I'm going to get Ray and Blake. Unfortunately, instead of fighting each others, the two idiots is drunk right now." Emma stare at me with a wide eyes, while giving me her 'really??' look.