11:The Daddy's Girl At The Hospital

~RAYMOND POV~

"We have to get her to the hospital!!!" I say, practically screaming. It's a fucking panic situation to see your own sister unconscious in front of you with blood all over her hand. Blake snatched Helena in his arm and rushed her into his car.

"Don't you fucking dare to show your face near my sister ever again!! Nate, please!!Make sure this shit gets the hell out of here!! " I say to one of my friends from Rivendale's High while pointing to Alex, who is currently laying on the ground with blood on his mouth.

I leave the house to follow Blake, who is currently holding Helena. All the audience at the party are gasping, watching every step we take.

"I don't even know who the fucking hell invited this shit to my party!!" I could hear Joey's voice even from outside the house. He must be mad because the party has become a big mess due to the fight.

"Oh my god!! Is she going to be okay? " Watching her best friend like that, it almost looks like Jia can cry any minute now. I can't blame her though, because I swear that I also almost lost my mind too. If only Helena is not unconscious like this, I will beat that shit to his death tonight.

Fucking bastard.

"She's going to be okay... don't worry, okay." James tells Jia, while patting her back.

"Get my car's key. On my left side pocket. " Blake says to me: I take his key and open the door for him to put Helena. His face looks like he's more worried than I do.

"You guys can follow us from behind. "

"But..." I can't even finish what I wanted to say, because Blake just got into the car after what he said, without even waiting for my response. Without wasting more time, me and a few members from the football team, along with Jia, walk into our car to follow Blake from behind.

"Helena... please be alright." I mumble to myself as I drive the car at a high speed following Blake, who is currently driving so fast like a maniac.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I do know that Helena can be really stubborn sometimes. But I just can't believe how totally reckless she was tonight. What shocked me the most was the reason why she passed out. The doctor said that her hand was not that bad; she just needed to limit its movement for now.

I just can't fucking believe that some asshole got the nerves to spike my sister's drink at the party that her own brother hosted. Like seriously, what do you think? Did that asshole not know that Helena is my sister? Because if that person knows, then he will think twice before doing this suicidal mission.

Only God knows what would happen to Helena if she passed out like that without me or Blake by her side.

I am going to fucking kill that person.

"Hey dad.. she's fine..." When we rush Helena to the hospital, I don't even know what to do. Luckily for me, the rest of the team is there to help me calm down.

In particular, Blake. I swear that dude really shocked me tonight. Just about a minute ago, he looked like he could kill Alex right there on the spot, and a minute later, he became this calm person that was handling the matter completely like a fucking adult.

Even though we are more than enough for Helena, the doctor still needs to inform my dad about her because he is our legal guardian.

Yuppp...and that's why I am talking to him on the phone right now. Because the damn doctor insisted on informing my dad even though Helena was not in any serious or critical situation.

"Are you sure son?? Because I can book the flight right now to go back, I need to know that she's okay.. " I know he cared, even though he did not have that much time to spend with us.

And believe me, I do understand my dad. He did this for me and Helena. I don't want to make him worried.

I can handle this.

Yeah, dad, she's just sleeping...the doctor said she'll be up any minute now...just relax...she's fine."

"Are you sure, Raymond?" My dad is still not convinced enough.

But I can't blame him. Helena is my dad's baby girl. And she will always be that baby girl of my dad's no matter how old she gets.

My dad just so fucking spoiled her. Especially after mom died, I think that is the reason why Helena is so stubborn.

"Yes dad, I'm sure.. listen, I promise when she wakes up I will let you know and let you talk to her. "

"Okay then.. just please call me when she does.. I need to know that she's okay.. how can I face your mother in the afterlife later on if she knows that I can't even take care of our little daughter? "

He sounded guilty. I bet my dad blames himself because he's not here at the times where we need him.

"Seriously dad, please stop worrying about her.. I'll take care of her. I promise.. "

Well, you gotta make sure of that, Raymond Dawson, and not just your sister, please take care of yourself too. "

"Yes dad, I got it... I will."

"Just stay out of trouble, okay? And don't forget to call me later on when your sister wakes up. "I have to go now.. if you need anything, just call me.."

"Yeah, dad... you as well... bye." After I ended the call, I walked towards Helena's room where Blake, Jia, Mason, James, the Joneses brothers, and the rest of the team were waiting for her to wake up.

I'm willing to bet my life that the nurse will chastise us. Because it's not like Helena is suffering from some serious illness, but here we are crowding her room.