53:The Beginning Of Troubles

~BLAKE POV~

"Wow. What?? A fucking spoiled little girl??" She look at me with a amused expression. Oh shit. I didn't mean it that way. Fuck. She jerk away from my grip on her arm. And I swear that her face right now looks like she want to eat me fucking alive.

"FUCK YOU BLAKE!!FUCK YOU!!! If you think that I am being difficult all the fucking time, then why waste your time on me??" Wait. What?? This conversation is seriously going to a very fucking wrong direction. I stares at her face for a seconds. Her cheeks is fucking red right now. Just as I am about to say something to shut her stupid statement, she cut me off.

Argh. Fuck.

"Oh I know. Maybe one of your conquests girls will have that criteria aren't they?? You know what, just fucking go and find some other girls that is mature enough for you, the one that is not acting like a fucking spoiled girl!!" She leave me as fast as she could to walk towards Emma's car after giving me even more stupider statement.

"Fuck!!!!" I curse outloud while raking my hand through my hairs in frustration. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!!!!!" Damn it. I want to run and grab her into my arms and make her realize that there is no one that could ever be good enough for me.

She is the fucking only one for me. But my ego hold me up. I am seriously also fucking mad at her at the same time. She is clearly mad at me for some reason that I don't know the damn why. I don't even got the chance to tells her about the 'final outcome' of me and Raymond has talked about this whole fucking night which is about our relationship.

Our relationship.

A relationship that is currently at the middle of a fucking stupidest arguements. Shit.

I watch her speed away to the road with Emma's car. "Fucking stubborn girl." I grumbles to myself. Yeah right. Soo fucking stubborn that will always and is making me fucking crazy about her. Okay then.

Game on.

~HELENA POV~

This whole day, I look like a moody girl who is currently PMS-ing but still have to come to the damn school. Last night, after that whole fighting scene with Blake, I drive straight way to home.

And this morning, I woke up early to pick up Emma from her house and go to school together with her. I seriously don't want to talk about what the hell happened with Raymond and Blake after I left them to settles between them last night, which will probably happens if I allow myself to go with Raymond to the school right? So, I just decide to ignore him.

"Hel, you look like hell.." Emma say.

I stares at her with not soo amused expression. "Ha ha. Hillarious." I reply sarcastically while rolling my eyes. The both of them just reply my sarcastic answer with a little laugh.

"You gotta be kidding me." I whisper to myself upon seeing the most disgusting scenes ever in my life. I watch that red headed girl seating at Blake's lap while purposely sliding her fake boobs towards Blake's chest. He seems not interested, and not even paying any attention to that girl. But still, what the fuck?? He practically just allow himself to be in that disgusting position.

I watch him for a few seconds before his eyes is lock at my direction. He catch me staring at him under that position but he just give me a blank expression before taking his gaze off me, and I can see his hand is currently rubbing the girl's back. Fuck. Is he doing this because he's mad at me for walking away from him last night?? I think he is.

Wait. Isn't it suppose to be me that should be mad at him?? And rather than trying to apologizing to me, he choose to flirt with that girl right at my face??

Wow. Just wow. I am still looking at them without blinking my eyes. And just like that, that girl suddenly forcefully crashing her lips on Blake's. Blake push the girl strong enough to make the girl stumble back a few steps from him.

Okay. That's it. I can't watch this anymore. Fuck him. I stand from my seat to get away from the cafe. "WHAT THE FUCK????" I hears Blake's angry voice yelling to whom I guess that red headed girl. Jia and Emma watching my every moves, and the whole scene with their mouth wide open.

I am out of this. I hate him. I hate him to make me feels this way. Fuck. Dear god, please just help me to not drop even a single drop of tears right here. I walk as fast as I could to get away from this fucking drama.

Oh god. Seriously I can't control my tears anymore. I want to cry BADLY. I walk to the school's toilet direction as fast as I could when I hear a loud rushing footsteps coming towards me.

Just as I am about to reach to the girl's bathroom, someone grab my arm.

Blake. Ughh. Fuck.

He make me to face him by force. "LET. ME. THE. FUCK. GO." I glare at him. He looks at me with a guilty and shock expression. Guilty due to what I just saw, and shock because I am fucking crying right now.

He saw my teary eyes. Fuck. Why can't I control my own tears?? I don't want him to see me like this. I don't want him to know how he affect me. I hate it!!! After staring at me for a few seconds, without a warning, he hug me. A very tight hug.

I just stand like a doll in his arms without hugging him back. I can feels his hot breath on my hairs. "I'm sorry.." He say, with his deep voice.

"I am soo sorry. Just please don't be mad at me. I fucking hates it to see you like this." He say while still holding me in his tight hug. I still don't give him any response at all. "Believe me, I don't fucking wanna kiss that girl, she caught me off guard. I just want to provoke you a little. I never plan on kissing her."

Deep down, I know he mean it. By judging by the way he yelled at the girl earlier in front of all the students, I know he is not lying at me.

"Forgive me??" He free me from his hug, but still holding onto my shoulder with both of his hands while looking at my eyes so intensely.

"Ughh.." I groans. " I hate you." I can see he is smiling a little after what I said. God. That smiles though. The way his cute little dimples shows up when he smile is too hot to ignore. How can I posibbly mad for a long time with this fucking hot man??

"I love you too." He says while grinning like an idiot. We always did this even when we're not together. Whenever I said I hated him, he will shamelessly reply that he loves me too. Cocky hot jerk.

"Just don't walk away from me like you did last night EVER AGAIN. Not while you're still mad at me."

"Well what can I do?? You did that. You make me mad." I reply.

"You make me mad too Helena. You make me fucking mad.." He says, and without warning he crash his hot lips on mine. At first it was a slow kiss, and then he kiss me more deeper that allow me to feel his hot lips all over mine.

"Don't turn your back on me again." He demand while murmuring against my lips.

"I won't" I murmurs back against his lips. And I can see the smirks grow on his face before he start kissing me again, with both of his hands cupping my face.

God I love him. I think I am slowly falling in love with this crazy guy.

[ FEEL FREE TO COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER 😊 AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE..HAVE A NICE DAY!! 😘]