26:Here Comes The Threat

~HELENA POV~

We spent the night by sitting next to the bonfire that we made in a circle. Well, of course, the one that is seated beside me is Raymond, and Blake fucking Kingstone.

Do not underestimate the power of the "big brother". I snorted when I remembered how Raymond was being overly protective of me.

We played truth or dare, drank beer, well.. not me, of course. Raymond will never let me drink beer, especially not while on his watch. They sang like mad men, and played many other stupid games that were invented by the boys.

The more time I spend with our high school's football players, the more I realize how stupid the girls at Rivendale's High are. I just can't figure out why girls at school worship the football team so much. If only they knew how much of an idiot the whole team was, I think they're going to kill themselves.

The captain, who is the QB, is practically the father of all the jerks that ever lived on the planet.

The halfback, who is Raymond, is a total idiot who doesn't even know that the gorilla is a herbivore animal...

And don't even get me started with Mason, James, Peter, and Jammy, or even the rest of the team. There is no sign of insanity at all on this team. The only insane thing that people can see from them is when they are playing football.

And I am stuck with this bunch of idiotic teammates until Sunday... Ughh..dear god...just give me the patience of not killing them for the rest of this camp...that's all I'm asking for!!

"Helena.. what do you think?" My mind was brought back to reality when Jammy asked me something.

"About what??" I ask him back, and the rest of them are now laughing at me, clearly amused because I didn't hear a single word about what they were discussing.

"We're going for a hike tomorrow morning. There was this mountain behind this camp. People said that the view was magnificent up there." Raymond said to me

"Hmm..mountain??" I look at Raymond's eyes and he nods. He still doesn't have any ideas about what I'm going to say.

Just consider this as a payback for forcing me to join this camp, brother..

"Are we afraid of the mountain?" Blake smirked at me.

"Nope.. but Raymond here, is so obsessed about how there will be a damn gorilla around this camp site that will be running around eating people.. so, don't you think there will be a big family of gorilla out there at the mountain Ray?? What if you bump into the gorilla's father? or, worse yet, King Kong? Jesus...will you be okay?? I'm just worried about you... you know... you're my only brother after all. "

As soon as I finish my sentences, the boys start laughing at Raymond, including Blake.

"Seriously, Ray, did you say that??" While Raymond is still laughing, Peter says to him.

"Dude...you really got an issue..." James is now laughing so hard like a mad man. I just innocently sat there with my blank expression.

"Just shut up and stop laughing, or I'll turn into a damn gorilla and kick all of you 'A' holes in your dick." Raymond says this while rolling his eyes.

The team were still having a small laugh due to my statement, but were slowly covering their mouths with their hands in order to stop themselves from laughing at Raymond. Blake just chuckles while looking at Raymond.

"Okay okay.. enough with the gorilla everyone.. let's go to sleep because we must wake up early tomorrow in order to see the gorilla.." Blake said this while grinning at Raymond.

I laugh a little while looking at Raymond. The boys are now running into their own tent, to avoid the clearly annoyed version of Raymond. They were chuckling while running to save their life.

"Dude... I will make sure you pay for this." Raymond says this while hurling a plastic plate that we had just used to eat on at Blake. Blake just laughed at Raymond's failed attempt to hit him with the plates before going to his tent.

"Night, dude... have a gorilla dream!!"That was the last thing that Blake said before he got into his tent.

"You should thank our parents that you were born as my sister Hel, or else, I think I've already put your ass right there on the river.." Raymond said to me

"Wow.. I'm so scared..." I said to him, acting like I was shivering due to his statement. He laughed at my actions.

"Get in your tent now.. and please wake up early for tomorrow.." He said, while patting my head.

I get into my tent, and just as I'm about to cover myself with the blanket, I can see that I have a new text on my phone.

Thank God that this camp site is not located in a rural area where you don't have a phone signal.

I open the text, and I can see that the sender is the unknown number that has been threatening me.

Make sure that you are careful next time when you cross the road, Bitch:)

I read the text over and over again, not believing my eyes.

Does this mean that the incident on last Friday night was clearly an attempt to kill me? I think the warnings are just a cute little jealousy from the horny teenagers at our school that happen to have a big crush on Blake.

But I think this is way bigger than just a cute crush... This is totally insane!!! I almost died!

Oh god...what have I got myself into?

And then, another more text... but right now, it's an image.

an image of my picture covered in blood.