51:Please Don't Kill Each Others

~HELENA POV~

Every steps that Raymond take towards that doorknob make my heart beating like crazy. Judging from the way he talk to me just now looks like his mood is not that bad. So I hope that will help 'us' a little to face this moment.

"You should already know that the reason I gave you the spare key is so that it could save me time to open the door for your ass right??" Raymond say to Blake, as he open the door.

"Can't help it. I'm a man with honour. You already know how much of a gentleman I am.." Blake reply. With his mocking tone.

"Oh please. Do tell. Gentleman my ass.." Raymond snort.

"Hey.." He greet me after he saw I just stand like a doll over the stairs. I just smile at him before he give me a 'it's gonna be okay' look.

"Woah..Is it only me, or I just saw the two of you changing smiles with each other?? A real smile. Did I??" Oh shit. I did not plan to start the conversation like this.

"Yeah. About that..Hmm, do you mind if we take a seat first?? The three of us." Blake reply to him. Without even showing any nervous, or panic looks on his face.

"The three of us?? What did I missed this time??" Raymond backfire. Oh god.

"Ray...I was meant to tell you earlier, but you.."

"Hel, let me tell him. Just get your ass down here so that we could talk." Blake cut me off. I just nod at him while moving my legs to the downstairs. Raymond just look at me with a thousand of questions on his face.

Great. Way to start the conversation. Very great. I follow the two of them to the living room. To avoid the situation become more tense, I take a seat away from both of them. I can't seat beside Raymond because it would be a suicidal mission.

I am damn sure that he will shoot a laser into my eyes after he found out about it. And if I seat beside Blake, it will only provoke Raymond much more. So this is the safe choice.

"I am with Helena" And just like that, boom. Raymond is staring at Blake in silent, with his unbelief expression.

One second. Two seconds. Three seconds. Four seconds. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine.....Still nothing. He just stare at the both of us in silent. Until...

He burst out laughing. Hard. Oh my. I think he is losing it.

"Funny..Did you..two..planning..to prank..me?? Oh my god..that was funny.." He say, between his laugh. He is laughing like a mad man while holding his stomach.

"Ray..." I look at him with a serious expression. Blake just seat there, watching me.

"We are seeing each other. This is not a prank at all. I was planning to tell you about this, but there just so much that has happens this past few days. " I add, and he watch me. Not blinking at all.

"Seriously??" He ignore me, and turn to Blake.

"Yup. We are. " Blake reply, still with his calm expression while me on the other hand almost feels like my heart will jump out any minutes now.

"Are you fucking kidding me Blake?? My sister??!! How many times have I told you that she is an off limits even for you!! No!! Especially you!! She is not someone that you could play around like you did with all the girls that you met at a random party!! Or even the cheerleaders girls, and all the hot girls at our school that you don't even remember what their name is!! She is my FUCKING SISTER!!!" Raymond snarl at Blake along with his fist that end up on Blake's face.

Oh shit.

"Be thankful that I like you Ray, but I like your sister more so you better keep this conversation like a civilized people. I fucking care for Helena!! And I will never EVER treat her the way I treated all the girls that I just used to fill in my time!!" Blake snap back at Raymond.

"Oh please. I know you Blake. So now you just gonna say that you really serious with my sister?? You think I buy that shit??"

"Fuck this. Fuck. You know I care about her!! If I want to hurt her, I would not be standing here like a fucking shits telling you that I am seeing her Ray!! She's different! I would never did what I did to other girls with her!! "

"Bullshits!! What makes you think I'm going to believe that?? This is my sister we're talking about right now Blake!! MY SISTER!!!! She will never be one of your conquest girl!! Over my deadbody!! Not her!! "

"Damn Ray!!! She is not one of my conquest who I fuck around!! For god's sake!! She is not!! I like her!! And I am sure as hell I care for her!!"

"Umm. Hello guys?? I'm here. I am fucking standing right here in front of the two of you. So stop talking like I'm not!!" I hate to see them like this. And I hate more to hear about Blake's history with other girls. Not that I don't already know about it, but hearing it from his own mouth make me jealous.

"Helena. I want you to get the hell out from the house right now. Go to Jia's, or Emma's. This is between me and Blake. " Raymond say, without taking his eyes from Blake.

"He is right. You better leave. This is between us right now." Blake also did the same damn thing that Raymond just did. Saying all of that without even looking at me. What the fuck?? Did they just left me out from this matter even though it is clearly about me??

Ughh..Boys!! And their ego!! And pride!!

"Fine!! Just..Just please don't kill each other. "

I stomp my feet into my room. I decides to text Emma, and tell her to pick me up. I guess I will be staying with her tonight.

[ FEEL FREE TO COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER 😊 AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE..HAVE A NICE DAY!! 😘]