25:My Brother Has The Best Timing

~HELENA POV~

I notice his gaze is now locked on my lips. And while his hand is cupping my face, and the other hand is holding me so close to him, slowly... slowly... he closes our distance....

Just as our faces were like an inch away from each other, Raymond's voice brought both me and Blake to reality.

Damn it. Raymond really knew how to make a grand entrance.

Hell! Where are you??" I can hear his voice not too far away from the river.

"Uhm..Blake??" I focus my gaze towards him, who is currently still holding me so tightly.

"We should probably go..." I give him an awkward smile. He let go of me, and tried to move away from the rock.

"Yeah right... we should." He replied shortly, while slowly breaking his hold on me. And start walking away, heading to the direction of where the rest of the team is gathering.

I just watched his back as he walked away from me. with the hope that he would turn back to look at me. But he just kept on walking away, without even fucking looking back.

"God...I've been looking for you everywhere! I almost went to the jungle to search for you! " Raymond says to me with his worried expression,

I can see that Blake is already joining the team. He also seems to be laughing about something that James said to the rest of them.

"Have you called 911 yet?" I try to piss him off.

"I'm just checking out the river over there, Dad..." I reply to Raymond, while rolling my eyes.

He was the one who said that it'd be fun, and when I was finally having fun, he just loved to interrupt the fun!

"Don't you dare 'dad' me right now, Helen. I'm not joking okay.. make sure you take one of the boys if you want to explore the camp site. Don't go alone by yourself.. it's dangerous you know... you could be eaten by some gorillas here. "

"Gorillas?? Really Ray? "Didn't your science teacher ever tell you that gorillas fucking happen to be herbivores?" I can't even believe that God has gifted me with an idiotic brother.

"Why don't you just pick the damn tiger then? It's more logical to be eaten by the tiger than by the damn gorillas. Your level of stupidity really amazes me sometimes, brother..." I clap my hand in front of my amused face.

Raymond just rolled his eyes at me.

"You know what, your handsome fucking hot brother is maybe not a science genius, but he's practically watched all of Dwayne Johnson's movies..." He smirks.

"Oh really? And your point is??" I snort at him.

"Seriously Hel, haven't you watched Rampage at all? The fucking gorilla is practically not a so-called herbivore gorilla like you just described... "

"You're kidding me, right? Right now you are just pretending to be stupid, aren't you? Because I can't even imagine that you could be this stupid, Ray... it was a fucking movie.. "

"Whatever... I still do think that it's logic to be eaten by any herbivore animal, when that animal happens to be bigger than a fucking car." Raymond is still not showing any sign of defeat towards my point just now.

For the record, Ray, just so you know, the gorilla which you claimed just now from the movie ended up being so much bigger than the car, which is clearly also because it involved science.. I think you should watch it again, genius. " I said to him. He's currently looking at me, with an amazes face.

"And Ray, next time you watch it, I think it's better if you use your eyes rather than use your dick to watch the TV, okay?" I added again that it made him snort.

"Okay, enough with the science and the movie. Let's go. The boys are making a bonfire right now."

The hell with the bonfire. I'm really not in the mood right now due to the "fire" between me and Blake just now. Talking about Blake, that guy is really amazing.

Just fucking amazing...

He acts like nothing happened at all. I wish that I could stop thinking about the incident at the river. I don't want to boost more of Blake's ego if he knows that I am affected by him. Because he clearly seems to not be affected by me at all.

That scumbag...I think that what happened at the river was just him messing up with me. The end.

I'm going to fucking make him pay for this...to even think I was looking forward to his kiss...

God....I'm gonna kill him....