09:Mad And Furious At The Party

BLAKE's POV

After a few minutes catching up with all the boys at the Rivendale's High football team, I went away to find Raymond. Been looking for him for awhile now, but even the boys in the team haven't seen him yet.

I need to tell him about the mess that Helena did to herself, or he would freak out seeing his little sister limping, walking around with those sprained ankles.

Remembering that incident makes me laugh a little. There's no doubt that I was worried as hell when I heard her scream from upstairs. My heart was beating so fast when I ran to her room, as many scenarios were playing in my head at that time. Only god knows how worried I was.

But it was really funny when the images of her laying down on the bathroom floor, looking  so vulnerable like that. That face of hers when she sees me- Oh god, she's just so fucking adorable.

Thank god her towel is still on, or I might lose my mind.

My dirty mind brought me back to reality when I heard Raymond's voice.

“Where's Helena?” He asks, looking around behind me.

“She didn't come with you??” He added, already booming me with questions.

I chuckled at him. “Relax, man.”

“Don’t worry, we came together.” I replied, as I managed to winked to one of the girls that passed me, looking at me with such dirty eyes.

“Thank god you both didn't end up killing each other. I’m surprised you managed to arrive here safe and sound.”

Raymond knows that both of us really cannot stand each other. But it's not really because we are so different, it's because we are so alike.

I chuckled upon hearing his remark. “I barely made it, man.” I joke, as he laughs at me.

Maybe that's why we'll keep fighting whenever we have the chance. Because both of us really share those annoying characters, that can manage to cause a heart attack if there are people with heart problems witnessing our argument.

Me and her, It's just like we are a match that is made from hell.

“But I haven't seen her around, where is she?" Raymond suddenly asked. Yeah, about that. I almost forgot to tell him.

“Yeah, about that- actually something happened back at home.” I said.

“What happened??” He asked, panicking.

"Nothing serious- Helena fell from the bathroom."

"She what???" Raymond's voice went high.

This guy is clearly one of the school's jocks and a player who treats girls just like I treat all the girls that I've hooked up with. But one thing is certain, when it comes to Helena, I swear he acts like a 50-year-old father at times, taking care of his only child.

He just loved her so damn much, and that's what I respected the most about him.

“Easy.. it's not that serious.” I tried to assure him.

“Did you take her to the hospital? Damn man... Why didn't you call me or something?” He asked, as he is currently holding his phone up, which I'm guessing, is dialing Helena's number.

“Like I said, it's not serious- so I didn't take her to hospital. Don't worry.. she's okay.. It's just a little sprain on her ankle, and I've already put some ice on it before I brought her here.” I explain in one breath before Raymond freaks out even more.