Chapter 47, Long may she reign

"I want half of the drug supplies hidden in a secret warehouse

"I want half of the drug supplies hidden in a secret warehouse. We can never be too careful with the South. Make sure nobody follows you. And when you're done, head to The Will Hotel for your reward," Jane tells a new recruit.

The boy nods - his dirty hair clinging to his head after a long night's work. "Yes, Miss... uh, Marigold?" the boy asks.

"Marigold is only for my close members. You may call me D'logiram," Jane says before motioning for the boy to leave. Right before the boy can exit through the front door, Jane stands - drawing everyone's attention to her as she adds: "Demetri, I have all my trust in you. Thank you for doing this. You mean a lot to Sterling."

The boy turns around to spare a hopeful smile before running off to the pickup trucks.

Jane instantly loses her smile when the boy is out of sight and turns to Nixon next to her. "Go to The Will Hotel You know what to do when he returns," she instructs.

Nixon has a stone-cold expression on his face as he tugs at his massive beard. "What guns am I keeping?" the large man asks plainly.

Jane turns to Nixon with a scowl. "What do you mean, 'what guns are you keeping?'" she asks.

Nixon turns to Jane and has a hard look in his eye when he stops fiddling with his brown beard and says: "I asked, what guns do I have hidden in my jacket?" The tension turns sharp as everyone eyes Nixon's gruff coat. There are a few stains on the Jacket - which I'm hoping is ketchup.

"How on Earth should I know what fucking guns you have? They're Sterling guns and that's all that matters. Now go out there and do your job," Jane snarls. She locks eyes with Nixon before the large bearded man snickers and walks off to the front door.

Jane has turned the large foyer of her house into a throne room of sorts. There are the two massive staircases on either side - cupping the room while Jane has a desk and large chair on an elevated spot right between the two staircases. The rest of us are facing her, waiting for our orders just like yesterday when Jane officially started her reign.

I've been worried sick about Goldy ever since I found out she's unconscious. But she's at Isabella's now and I can't deny it's the safest place for her to be. I know Xavier will make sure she's safe.