Chapter 66, Text message

A/N: This has been a long time coming

A/N: This has been a long time coming. And I know some of y'all don't like Jessy, but please try to see stuff from her point of view. Not too much hate pleaseee.

Oh, and vote thank you XD

"Dammit! I forgot the milk again," Liam says as he walks in through the apartment door

"You literally always forget something when you walk in here," I laugh.

Liam does one of his guilty smiles that makes his rare dimples appear and walks over with the grocery bags just so he can greet me with a kiss. I smile through it before pushing away his army-cut head and stepping back to continuing with the laundry.

"Well, I'm lazy so we can just order some pizza," I suggest while blowing a brunette lock of hair out of my face.

"For once, you actually have a good idea," Liam says impressed and folds his large arms across his chest.

"Hey! I always have good ideas!" I defend.

Liam raises his one of his eyebrows and says in deadpan, "Like the time we went to the beach and you thought it was smart to sneak bread crumbs onto my head?"

I can't help laughing at the memory. "That was hilarious," I chuckle.

"I probably have brain damage after those seagulls attacked my head," Liam mumbles and rubs his head with the memory still fresh.

"You had brain damage long before that," I scoff and take a sip of my tea while finishing with the washing.

"What was that?" Liam asks while glaring at me.

"See. Brain damage," I laugh.

"Whatever," Liam smiles.

I give him one of my I'm always right looks and he suddenly goes into beast mode as he sprints and tackles me onto the coach.

"Liam! AHH! LIAM MY RIBS! YOU'RE KILLING ME!" I laugh and cry at the same time.

"MEOW!" Socks complains and I suddenly realize we're on the cat.