Chapter thirteen- Glimmer and Shine

" We go to the humans." Piplup suggests. " No!" Froakie shouted. " Well, not really human anymore. More like a duck. A Duck with no pokepower until she comes here." Piplup said. " Your plan stinks." Eevee said.

" Your breath stinks." Piplup shot back. " What's her name?" Pikachu asked. " Dunno. Starts with a C. All I know is Charmander isn't her name, but I'm gonna call her that anyways. She's a Charmander when she comes to this world." Piplup explained.

" You're telling us you know someone from another dimension?" Snivy asked. " I know you. And Charmander. Yes." Piplup commented. " I don't believe you know anyone else who is from another dimension." Snivy stated as Piplup started tapping on a phone.

" What are you doing?" Treecko asked her, confused. " Uh, I'm calling Charmander, duh." Piplup shoot. She continued to press buttons. " What the heck are you typing?" Froakie asked, peeking over her shoulder.

Come over right away. We have some butt/tail to kick. Don't make me come and get you myself.- Piplup.

" Was that last part really necessary?" Pikachu asked her. " Of course it was." Eevee stated. " It's hard work convincing dimensional creatures to come here."

Piplup shook her head. " No, I just wanted to say that." She commented. " That's not nice." Riachu said as he floated over. " Who cares?! She's just a human!" Piplup exclaimed, laughing. " What?! Are you crazy?!" Froakie asked her.

" Yep. She's one heck of a human though. She has brothers. But they're ducks." Piplup explained. " Ducklett?" Eevee asked. " No. They're practically the animal version of humans in their world. They're not Ducklett. They don't have any water powers or whatever. Lame if you ask me. But she seems to like them better than us." Piplup stated.

" How could you like something like that, when you could have someone like me?" Froakie asked, puffing out his chest. " Yes Froakie, we all want a frog that can throw water at you." Treecko sarcastically said. Froakie just hunched over angrily.

" No one gets me." He grumpily said. " Oh get over it. We have to save Litten." Eevee said. " Now who wants a hug?!" He asked. Everyone backed away from him. " No one? Okay." Eevee stated, looking a bit sad.

" How long does it take for someone to answer you?!" Pikachu asked, tapping her foot. " Apparently eight minutes and twenty one seconds. I wasn't counting!" Raichu said defensively.

" Sure. Sure." Treecko said, rolling his eyes. A sing could be heard. " She replied! Horray! Finally!" Piplup exclaimed. She checked it with practically all the other Pokémon excluding the kidnapped Pokémon.

Okay, but Huey's gonna ask where I am going. Oh well, it's not like it's Donald. Heh. I'm on my way. Give me an hour, give a few hours.- Charmander

" A few hours?! But we have to save Litten now!" Snivy whines loudly. " Okay then, you go and we catch up. Whatever works. I'll be here waiting for Charmander." Piplup said. " Okay!" Eevee cheered as he began to walk away. Pikachu held out a paw that stopped him.

" Boo." He whined. His ears bent to show how unhappy he was about this. " We will wait with you, right guys?" Pikachu asked. Allan Raichu started to whistle, and fly away slowly. " I'll stay with her!" Froakie exclaimed, making it way too obvious he liked her a lot.

" I'll stay too. Wanna see how strong this Charmander is. My brother got a scar from its evolution." Treecko stated, not elaborating on it. But there were confused faces from everyone but Pikachu, Froakie, and Treecko.

" I would love to stay, but Litten could be killed by now." Riachu stated. He left. " I'm gonna-" Eevee began, before Fallar grabbed him by his scruff with a paw. " You are not going anywhere, bitch! You will stay here and like it!" Fallar barked viciously.