Chapter Twenty Eight- A Dimensional Traveling Pikachu will not replace her

Noted. Alolan Raichu went somewhere else. Treecko thought. He had left them to who knows where. It has been three hours since the other two wishes. Cubone clutched Treecko's arm.

" So What now?" Pikachu asked. Everyone shrugs. " Cuddle time?" Eevee asked. " No!" Everyone else replies. Eevee then shrugs. Then a swirling circle appeared in front of them. They all jumped back in surprise.  A male Pikachu with spiky hair and one spiky ear appeared out of it.

The Pokefriends stared at him. " What? Never seen a dimensional traveling creature before?" He asked them. He looks at all the Pokefriends. " Name's Uku. As in Ukulele Pikachu. See? I have a ukulele that can practically be a guitar." The Pikachu introduces himself.

All the Pokefriends Just gawk at him. He brushes his fur off. " Nice." Fallar Barked. Then the rest of the Pokefriends introduced themselves. " So what exactly are you doing here?" Pikachu asked the Pikachu with the backpack.

He looked at them. " I'm on my way to a different dimension." He tells them. Fallar sniffs the backpack. " What's in there?" He asks as he paws the bag with a whimper. Ukulele Pikachu immediately shields his bag. " Just some dimensional traveling things. And a lightsaber." Pikachu commented with his tail twitching.

" A whats it?" Frogadier asked. " Lightsaber?" Treecko asked with a smile on his face. Uku nodded. " Yeah. But I have to go." He presses some button. It electrifies around his paw. It didn't seem to hurt him, though.

" Darn button. I could turn into hoopa, but that would not help. I'd just end up somewhere else and get stuck halfway. Guess I'm stuck here." Uku said. " Oh. Well in that case you can hang with us. We just lost one of our members, well two, but we lost someone from another dimension like you." Prinplup tells him.

Uku shrugs. " But don't get too attached. This is only until we can fix this doohickey I call a transportation device." He comments as he smacks the  weird looking electronic. " Darn thing. We're going to need a genius like Chase Davenport to fix this. And there's no way I can find him, nor want to. He's ugly." Uku insults as he continues to whack the device.

Treecko and Frogadier smirked as they exchanged glances. " I do not like the look on your faces. What are you thinking?" Eevee questions as he shivers in fear of what the plan could be. " A genius you say?" Treecko asked. " I think we all know who to go to." Frogadier comments.

Pikachu's eyes widened and she shook her head. " No. You couldn't be thinking of.." She began. " Oh yes. We are totally going to have to trick Glimmend to fix it." Treecko said with a smile. He rubbed his Treecko paws together.

" No! We are not going to that shiny owl for any help!" Prinplup argues. " Well, does anyone here know a genius who could possibly fix that dimensional device?" Frogadier questions. Uku presses a finger to his mouth. " If I was in a different dimension I could have asked Schwoz, but I'm stuck in a world where Pokémon can't devolve without a special ability. I have been born with unnatural powers, so I'm an exception." Uku comments.

" What do you mean you have unnatural powers?" Eevee asked. " Think of it like the rarest ability of them all, except only one can possess this ever. I'm a child of Mew you could say. I can transform into any Pokémon possible." Uku explains.

" You sound like you're way overconfident. No offense. I don't believe you." Fennekin snorted. Uku rolled his eyes. " Of course a dumb fox like you would not believe that. You think there are some things that are impossible, but truth be told nothing is unreachable." Uku said.

" Show us then." Poppy barked at him. He stood in front of them. He closed his eyes. " Okay, weirdo." Fennekin commented. Next thing they all knew was that Blastoise was there instead of Pikachu. " I don't know why I chose that, but yeah. I can transform. And I'm not a ditto. Can a ditto do this?" Uku asked as he began to sing in a different voice.

" Holy Shinx, you are amazing!" Poppy barked. Eevee put his paws over his ears. " But is Elvis the only voice you can use? Can you sing something not that weird?" Eevee yipped as Uku stopped singing. " Whatever you want your majesty." Uku sarcastically said as he began singing a different song.

Of course it was also in a different voice as well. " Okay. Now do you believe me?" Uku questions as he plays his ukulele a little bit. All the Pokefriends nodded. " But Who's this Glimmend? And why is her name all weird?" Uku asked. " You're named Uku. You don't have anything to say about that name." Poppy told him.

" Well, it seems like glitters end." Uku insulted with his arms folded. That made the Pokefriends laugh. " But first, where's Alolan Raichu?" Litten asked, licking his lips. That was when the Alolan Riachu returned. "Where did you go?" Pikachu asked him. " On a walk. Who's this?" Alolan Raichu asked.

" That is Ukulele Pikachu. He's our new friend. He has to find a way back to his dimension. Heh. Kind of like Servine." Litten comments. Cubone started to cry. " Who's Servine, and why is bone lady crying?" Uku questions. " Forget about it. She's long gone now." Fennekin said.

" Alolan Raichu, we have to get Uku's button fixed so he can go home." Pikachu explains to the psychic mouse. After being told that, Alolan Raichu nods. " And we have to infiltrate Glimmend's base and get her help." Fennekin comments. At that, Alolan Raichu had a surprised look on his
Face.

" She's the only one who can apparently help him. But I don't know how we are going to get her help for this one." Litten meowed. Treecko understood where they were getting this. She was their enemy, but what if...she wasn't their enemy anymore? And wit that Treecko got an idea.

Authors note: Oh boy. Treecko's got an idea. Will it fail? Will it play through? What are your thoughts on Uku? Tell me your thoughts. I hope you enjoy this.

Characters:

AlexTheSnivy - Servine: Gone

Zippy105 - Fennekin

Firestripe_Firestar - Alolan Raichu

Pikagirl1527 -pikachu

TheTheoryFroakie -Frogadier

LittleLitten11 - litten

@thefiveanimals- Treecko

All the other characters who don't have someone playing them:

Poppy

Prinplup

Pip

Fallar

Eevee

Cubone

Frank- Scyther