Chapter Twenty Nine-the Crazy Plan

" I've got it!" Treecko exclaimed. " Oh boy. Sounds like a disaster already." Litten groaned. " Let's hear it anyways. If it's crazy, then I love the sound of it already." Uku states.

" What if we made her not evil anymore. And made friends with her." Treecko suggested. " She's evil?" Uku asked as he cocked his head. " Yeah. But we must get her help in order to get you home. That or find a smart Pokémon like Mewtwo in order to get you home." Litten meowed.

" I'm fine with whatever. But I don't think Mewtwo will even be enough to get me home. I think this idea of Treecko's might as well work." Uku states. " Well, How will we make friends with her?" Frogadier asks with confusion as to how they would be able to make an enemy their friend.

" Maybe we should first find her, and then make her a friend." Litten meowed as he points in a direction. " Where would you find a shiny Darttrix out here?" Eevee asked. " Well, let's find out, shall we?" Treecko asked as he began to walk in a direction. Cubone followed close behind, shaking in terror. If Cubone had to be honest, she was scared of entercountering the shiny. She sounded scary.

She wanted to just stay down low, and peacefully have her life back. But instead here she was hiding behind a nice Treecko who wanted to talk with the enemy. She shivered as they walked throughout the forest.

A big treehouse was in front of them. " Is this it?" Eevee wonders. Treecko begins to climb it. He knocks on the front door. The shiny opens the door. She sees Treecko and slams the door in his face. " I don't want to talk to you today. I haven't done anything. Leave me alone you brats." Glimmend comments from inside the house.

Treecko knocks on the door again. " Not opening it this time, Pokebrats." Glimmend grumpily replied. " Stand back."Uku said suddenly darker than normal. Cubone shivered. He was really strange that's for sure. The ukulele holding pikachu. Cubone wasn't sure hanging out with anyone but Treecko was a good idea. Not at all.

Uku started to charge electricity. " You know the door's electricity and fire proof, right?" Glimmend asks them. " But this isn't normal lightning, lady. Should have let us in when you had the chance to." Uku told her as he shot a mysteriously green lightning bolt at the door.

The door exploded like a group of Electrode using Explosion all at once. Glimmend screeches, protecting herself with her talon in the air. " What in the name of Arceus?! Are you that dumb you ugly pieces of shit?!" Glimmend cried out as she kicked Uku in the stomach.

" Look we need your help." Eevee began. " Ugh. If this has anything to do with that dumb Ace, leave me out of it. And I haven't been certainly planning on getting rid of you." She snapped, kicking several pieces of paper under her bed.

Cubone didn't know her that well, but she knew that Glimmend was lying to them about that last part. Glimmend looked at the group. " Is it just me, or did your stupid little friend group get way bigger? And where is your witch Charmander friend?" Glimmend asked. " And your dumb Snivy friend?" She added.

That put salt on the wound. " They're both gone, now you must help us." Alolan Raichu tells her. " No thanks! I would slam the door in your face, but it's destroyed. Thanks a lot. Now I need a brand new door, and I'm sure you won't pay for it." Glimmend explains.

She walks further into the tree house. The Pokefriends followed her. " Stop following me!" She cawed in a huge screech. " But we need your genius." Eevee told her. She stopped moving away and opened an eye. Her eyes were closed.

" My genius? I'm listening pokebrats." She cawed. Uku held out a button. Glimmend looks insulted. " A button?" She asked. " It's a dimensional button. It's not a normal button." Uku explains to her as he hands her the button. " And What makes you think that I will help you?" She questions them, with distrust in her eyes.

" Because you're the only one we know who can fix this dimensional traveler's gizmo. Plus...we will keep bugging you until you give in to fixing my dimensional traveling device." Uku claims.

" You can't possibly be that annoying, Pikabrat." Glimmend told him. He turns into Mewtwo. " I beg to differ. I annoy the shit out of Obi Wan Kenobi each and every day of training without trying. I don't even try. I just say ' I'm a little teapot short and stout,' and that's all it takes for him to go to the council and ask them to kick me out of the Jedi Temple. It's funny." Uku states.

Litten face palms. He turns to Treecko, of which Cubone didn't know why. " You are enjoying this too much aren't you? Two Jedi?" Litten asked Treecko. Treecko snorted. " Yeah. Though I've never heard of any Jedi being an annoying little mouse before." Treecko comments.

" Okay I'll help you. Just so you don't mention that teapot crap ever again." She tells them as she looks over the device. " With this thing, I could take over any dimension I want." She said with an evil smirk. Pikachu whacks her over the head with her Iron Tail. " You will do no such thing." She tells her.

" Plus you even try I'll start singing this man or muppet song. Am I a man? Or am I muppet?" Uku asked. That made Glimmend go right to work on the device.

It of course took a while. During that time, Alolan Raichu decided to take that time to ask a question. " Before you go, can you go to Servine's dimension and ask her if she wants to come back. We miss her an awful lot." Alolan Raichu told Uku. That got Cubone emotional again. And as Uku gained his gadget back he said, " Of course! Even if it takes me a long time!" He tells them as he vanished.

Authors note: Okay I barely got that done in time. Enjoy. Do you think Glimmend can be trusted? Was that even the real dimensional traveling device, or just a decoy?

Characters:

AlexTheSnivy - Servine: Gone

Zippy105 - Fennekin

Firestripe_Firestar - Alolan Raichu

Pikagirl1527 -pikachu

TheTheoryFroakie -Frogadier

LittleLitten11 - litten

@thefiveanimals- Treecko

All the other characters who don't have someone playing them:

Poppy

Prinplup

Pip

Fallar

Eevee

Cubone

Frank- Scyther