Epilogue- Turning the Page

It's been several weeks after Charmander left. Treecko couldn't believe he missed the final battle. He had been told it was amazing and that Charmander had the higher ground, but he wanted to know more.

" Oh I wish I could time travel." He wished. He sighed. He knew it would be no use. He walked away from the shooting star. He didn't see that it winked at him.

He turned to his friends. " What chu guys playing?" He asked them. " Baseball, And Eevee's a cheater." Frogadier whined. " If that's what you call mad skills, then yes." Eevee commented. " Can I join?" Treecko asked. He had just recently gotten his cast off.

" Maybe Wait a little longer." Cubone tells him. She had become less shy over the past few weeks. She also forgiven Ace for killing her mother. That was a bold move in Treecko's opinion.

He sighed as he turned away. For a second he saw the form of a pirate fox that he had helped. Why was he seeing this? He wondered why this would show up. Then the picture changed. Instead of a photo of his dear robotic friend it changed into red eyes. A growl rang from them.

The claws. They were long and they slashed at something. A brown creature. Treecko had no idea what it meant, but he felt a sense of foreboding. He shivered, but he was sure it was nothing.

" Hey, Treecko! Wanna come get a milkshake? We are going to meet up with Machamp again! Want to to come?" Servine invited him. He nodded as he, Servine, and Alolan Raichu all approached the familiar shack. Somehow his other friends thought it was a good idea to play baseball on the beach.

He sat down at a spot that was reserved by Machamp. Treecko was actually sure by now that they've been coming here more often because Machamp secretly wanted to join them, but couldn't because of the shack. That leads him to invite them to free shakes. It was the dream life.

They decided to move here after all that, and Treecko was sure that Machamp loved the fact that they all got job there. Machamp greeted them with a smile.

" I would like to introduce you to my family." He tells them, as a shiny machop was revealed. Another regular machop was shown and proud Machoke was hugging Machamp. " Machop, I would like you two to play with the Pokefriends." Machamp tells them, bending down to their level.

The two nod. They were both girls. Treecko watched as they ran outside. " So how's business? Doing its usual?" Alolan Raichu questions the strong Pokémon. Machamp nodded. He wraps his arms around the Pokefriends in the room.

" Yup." He responds with a grin. " Well heck!" A patron commented as they watched the tv. " We are at the scene of a crime." A news Pokémon said. A few Pokémon were lying on the ground shown with sticky blood all over them. " Holy Arceus that's disgusting." Another patron commented.

The news Pokémon interviewed a Wailord. " So what happened? Can you explain to me what happened?" He asked her. The wailord nodded. " So there I was stocking up the store, when all of a sudden a yellow- brown Pokémon came and starting attacking the Pokémon in the store. I don't remember much, but I saw a were-Pokémon Attack too with black claws." The Wailord exaggerates.

" The thing was this Pokémon was Maron, then turned to orange. It was a weird sight. That other Pokemon I could identify as Tudi...I have no idea who this mysterious Pokémon is." The Wailord told.

Machamp shut the tv off. " Can't we get a break from this here?" He asked. " Let the Pokefriends stay here and let the stupid police handle it." He said. Then they all laughed. But Treecko wasn't done thinking about this. That Pokémon sounded familiar, he thought.

But I don't know where I could have possibly seen him....

Authors note: And that's the end of Pokefriends. Stick around for the bloopers and facts and junk.

Characters:

AlexTheSnivy - Servine

Zippy105 - Fennekin

Firestripe_Firestar - Alolan Raichu

Pikagirl1527 -pikachu

TheTheoryFroakie -Frogadier

LittleLitten11 - litten

@thefiveanimals- Treecko

All the other characters who don't have someone playing them:

Poppy

Prinplup

Pip

Fallar

Eevee

Cubone

Frank- Scyther