Chapter Thirty Five- Starter Squad?

A bunch of starters were behind them. Not that that surprised Servine. She was a starter herself. She bet she was the strongest of her friends. She could take down Darkrai if she wanted to.

" Yes, Glimmend was here. She unfortunately disappeared into a different dimension. That device is how." Servine informs them, pointing to the hot dog cart that served as the machine. " What?!" A Shiny Charizard roared in fury. " How is it that we are finding all the villains, and you guys are finding nothing? Please take our places. I don't want this madness! I don't want it!" Fallar whimpered as he covered his ears and continued to whimper and give off Rockruff eyes.

" I don't know! It's so frustrating! Anyways, my name is Paarthurnax, leader of the Starter Squad.I'm just trying to get introductions out of the way. That is Harley." He began, pointing his claws from himself to a female Emploleon. " That is Goofball," Paarthurnax introduces, pointing at a silly acting Infernape.

Servine could hear a few more starters talk. " Or as we like to call him, Harley's future husband." A Shiny Braixen whispered a Pokémon besides her. They both snickered. They weren't exactly quiet ,though.

Servine honestly thought some of these Starter Squad members seemed like snobs. When Paarthurnax introduced the Braixen as Avalon, the Braixen stuck her head up as if she were one of Servine's pre-evolutions herself. After Paarthurnax introduces several more Pokémon he addresses them. They tell him their names, and they moved on.

" Did you happen to see how this device works?" He questions them with a quizzical glance. " Yeah. She seemed to have a button with her. I wonder if there's another one?" Pikachu questions. " Search!" Paarthurnax tells Harley. The Empoleon grabs the machine and searches it. " Any sign of anything?" Paarthurnax asked her. She shakes her head. Paarthurnax groans.

Eevee suddenly lifted his head. He then dashed off. " Eevee! Where are you going?!" Pikachu exclaims as she pelts after him. Servine then realized what he was doing. Her hideout! She thought. Eevee must have thought she would have hidden another thing at her hideout. Genius! Servine told herself.

" I want most of you to stay. If she returns from that world, I want you to be there and arrest her!!" Paarthurnax roars as he addresses both the Starter Squad and the Pokefriends. " I assume you have enter countered her before?" He said to Servine. She nodded. " Then I want both starter squad members and Pokefriend members to stay here. You may come as well, but I'd advise at least three of you to stay. We will follow your Eevee friend to find out where he's going. He's obviously found something. I think." Paarthurnax tells them.

He flies after Pikachu and Eevee. Harley follows. Goofball stays behind with a longing look on his face that Harley didn't notice as she left. A Cyndaquil followed him as well. " I'll stay behind. It's better for me to stay here. I can suspend her in air." Alolan Raichu tell them.

Fallar nodded. " I'll stay too." He barks. " I will as well." Poppy says. " Well, I'm going! I want to see if what we're looking for is there." Pip says. Frank stayed behind as did Litten. The rest of the Pokefriends raced off to see where Pikachu and Eevee went. Mostly Eevee.

They raced off to the hideout of Glimmend, the Pokémon who's name looked like Glimmer's end. Eevee was already in there sniffing. " Fortunately, for everyone here," He began as he sniffed the air continuously. " I managed to get a whiff of what the device smelled like. The device had a smell like something in here." Eevee explains to them.

He paws a weird portrait. " This is totally not suppose to be there. It's a creepy Mr. Mime." He tells them as he presses his paw against it. The portrait moves. And Eevee nods with success. " And there it is." He tells them. He grabs the evidence in his mouth. " If Glimmend is going to try to take over some other world," He began. Most Pokémon's jaws were dropped.

When the heck did Eevee become so smart? Servine wondered. Did Glimmend give him lessons, or did he change? Servine pondered. " Then we should probably follow. I know that this is probably important information and evidence, but we will need it in order to stop Glimmend. Will you allow us to do that?" Eevee questions the shiny.

The shiny Charizard smiled. " Of course. I would like to arrest her before we take this all as evidence. But I have a request." Paarthurnax tells them. " And that is?" Eevee questions him with a tilt of his Eevee face. Servine didn't like this at all. She wanted to explore the regions of the new dimension with just her and her friends. No one else.

She just had that feeling now that this
Pokemon would want some of the glory. " I will send three of my members with you." He tells them. " But we are very capable of taking care of ourselves! We can also arrest her! We can send her to you." Pikachu argued with sparks coming out of her cheeks.

Paarthurnax nodded in understanding. " Yes, but I would feel a little bit better sending some kids into a different dimension if they had some more help. Who knows what you Pokefriends could be facing out there." He explains.

It made sense, but Servine still wanted to do this alone with her friends. " First we must return." Paarthurnax tells them. " I have to make this an announcement. Take the device will you, Eevee?" Paarthurnax wonders. Eevee nods and they all return back to the scene of the crime.

" We have found another device. Glimmend can be caught, but we won't be doing it, well some of us will." Paarthurnax tells them. They all looked as if he stabbed them in the backs. " I said some. If these kids are going to go in there, I want Harley, Avalon, and... hmmm..." Paarthurnax says, pretending to take his time. All the other Pokémon looked at him curiously. " Goofball." He finally said. Oh dear Arceus, Servine thought as Goofball whooped too loudly.

Authors note: Lol. So there you have it. They will go to another dimension. What world will they go in? Will there be peace, or chaos? Will they all make it out there alive? Tell me your thoughts yada yada. I hope you liked it. I did way too much. Also...forget detective Pikachu. We've got Detective Eevee over here. Lol. Pikagirl1527 owns Paarthurnax.

Characters:

AlexTheSnivy - Servine

Zippy105 - Fennekin

Firestripe_Firestar - Alolan Raichu

Pikagirl1527 -pikachu

TheTheoryFroakie -Frogadier

LittleLitten11 - litten

@thefiveanimals- Treecko

All the other characters who don't have someone playing them:

Poppy

Prinplup

Pip

Fallar

Eevee

Cubone

Frank- Scyther

Members who aren't in the Friends:

Avalon

Harley

Goofball