Chapter Fourty- Night Four with Foxy

It was 12. " I don't want to stay here any longer." Glimmend whines flapping her wings furiously. Fennekin didn't either, but yet here they were at the fourth night, which she knew was about to become the Distortion world now.

They listened to the phone guy, of which Treecko kept nodding at. It was as if he knew this game better than any of them, which he probably did. Fennekin wasn't looking forward to all the animatronics becoming active as Golden Freddy put it at 10 pm when she visited them. Fennekin couldn't believe she was just keeping them there. They had other things to do like arrest Glimmend.

Within the first few minutes they heard a weird sound or two. " Wh-What was that?" Pip asked shivering behind Fennekin. " Hallucinations? Or is it...this isn't the third five nights, so it must be Bonnie or Chica being a jerk to scare us with their robotic mumbling. It's a blessing and a curse. We hear them, but it's more nerve wracking." Treecko said.

" Oh yeah. Crazy bear did mention that." Frogadier commented with a shiver. " But that means one of them is close. Oh no!" Pikachu said. Then, Chica came into the room. Her eyes seem to say, notice me Senpei.

Of course, since she was in the room none of them had any chance to close the door and keep her out. " Can you leave? We are no endoskeletons." Treecko begged her. 12:45. Not even an hour and she was in the room. Luckily, they could easily kick her out. Of which it was Fennekin who sent her out with a Flameflower

Golden Freddy also mentioned that she along with the rest of the animatronics killed phone guy. She claimed that was because he was human and the Pokémon aren't humans. Phone guy, getting off track, had mentioned for them to check the suits in the back room.

Of course it wasn't long before nothing could be heard, and several Pokémon were frightened after that call. Fennekin hoped that Freddy wouldn't be harder. She knew he was the hardest. She didn't like this game. This game of being trapped here by a golden bear.

Treecko kept his eye on Freddy. " Shouldn't you watch Foxy also?" Fennekin asked him. " Well, Yeah. Freddy is the one I want to keep an eye on right now. Oh great! He moved." Treecko moved the camera to watch Freddy for an hour. 1:45. Then he checked pirates cove.

Nothing. " We are so dead." Treecko said. " Told you to watch Foxy." Fennekin said. Boys, she thought with an eye roll. They never listen. They think they're so smart. Luckily foxy was just running down the halls. Treecko pushes the button and the left door closed.

They all sighed. Then a groan. " Oh come on!" Prinplup whined. " I can't watch." Goofball said, peeking out of an eye anyways as he puts his paws in front of his eyes.

Bonnie was coming. Treecko shut the door. He checked on Foxy. He was back at pirates cove. Treecko opened the door. It was now 3. They were at 50%. " That doesn't look that good." Treecko said as it turned to 49% just then. " I'm just surprised we hadn't died yet." Prinplup stated. " That's because we weren't using the doors as much.

The sound was gone. Treecko lifted the door. Treecko checked Pirates cove after checking Freddy who was for some odd reason not showing up. Fennekin sighed. He was the same amount of hardness as yesterday. She thought. Treecko checked the cove. Foxy was coming out.

" Seriously? We're gonna die now!" Treecko exaggerates as it's now four and they wasted way more than they're suppose to. 25%. They were so gonna run out of power now. That doesn't mean they will die though. They could easily beat them with their moves if they kept their bodies away from the mouths of death. Literally and figuratively.

Treecko presses the button and the door closes. Now they were at 15% as they opened the door. There it is. The sounds of Freddy. " Looks like you're running out of power, security guard." Freddy said, confusing them. " It doesn't matter. You can't touch this." Treecko said as he slammed the door before Freddy got in.

Freddy looked ticked. " You're going to regret that." He said. " I don't regret he did that." Glimmend said. " Wait there's more than one? Why the heck did no one tell me?!" He roared. " You're not even humans! Whatever you are...Golden Freddy never tells me anything!" He roars. They were at five now with 5%. Then Freddy leaves with a growl. " No point in killing creatures from another dimension." He mumbles in a groan.

" It looks like now we have Freddy who believes we aren't the security guard now." Fennekin says. They pressed the button once more. Then they checked pirates cove at 3%. Foxy had left. Again. They shut the door. At 1% they opened the door. Foxy had left thank Arceus.

The power shut off. Fallar started to whine. " We are going to die!" Frogadier cried out in a panic. Then most Pokémon began to panic. " Shut up! Stop freaking out. We can make it!" Treecko tells them. Freddy's face appeared suddenly. " Hello, not guards." He said. " H-hello. Are you all going to attack us now?" Eevee asked.

" No. We need your help. I won't kill you guys. But I wouldn't say the others wouldn't. You saw Foxy. He thinks you're just humans in disguise. I believe that you are from another dimension." Freddy commented.

" Yeah. We kind of wanted to go home, but Golden Freddy won't let us. We would be glad to help, but I don't think we can survive past day five." Treecko said. Freddy nodded.

" Also, has this world changed? Usually Chica or Bonnie would turn out the lights, but that doesn't seem to be the case now." Treecko wonders. " Yes. You are technically distorting this world. I thought it was just my imagination, but it wasn't." Freddy said. Then the time turned to 6. They all sighed and Freddy left.

Authors note: So now Freddy knows they are from another dimension. Will they all survive the fifth and hopefully final night, or is it Jumpscare for one of them? Tell me what you think.

Characters:

AlexTheSnivy - Servine

Zippy105 - Fennekin

Firestripe_Firestar - Alolan Raichu

Pikagirl1527 -pikachu

TheTheoryFroakie -Frogadier

LittleLitten11 - litten

@thefiveanimals- Treecko

All the other characters who don't have someone playing them:

Poppy

Prinplup

Pip

Fallar

Eevee

Cubone

Frank- Scyther

Members who aren't in the Friends:

Avalon

Harley

Goofball