Chapter Fourty Two- Springlocked?

They were all staring at Avalon's body. " I'm sorry, lads, lassies, I thought ye were all humans. Now I see why the other stopped. I'm sorry." Foxy apologizes. " I'm going to hit myself and forget I ever saw that." Treecko said.

Foxy backs up. Then, " Hey it's that human again!" Goofball points. He points...to a purple suited man who was smirking. " Oh dear Arceus. Is that...?" Frogadier asked. " It's him." Golden Freddy growled as the man seemed to see them. He ran off. " Help us! We must all run after him!" Freddy exclaimed as he began to walk to find the Purple Guy.

He lead Freddy towards a door, and locked it. Freddy got pissed. " Oh shit. I know what happens. Run, Freddy!" Treecko warns. " Not till I kill him!" Freddy cries, pounding on the door. Suddenly, Purple guy came out when none of them expected it and dismantled Freddy. " No! Die!" Treecko cried out, using Energy Ball.

Purple Guy dodged. He laughed. " It seems I've got some dumb creatures to kill as well." He comments. He takes out a knife. Treecko face palms himself. " Seriously? Can't you, like, use a shot gun?" He asked. Then, he ran back into the room. There's Bonnie.

Treecko wanted to warn Bonnie he would have the same fate, but that didn't work. Bonnie banged on the door. They wanted to really get revenge on this guy. Then Bonnie moved and William sprang at him. " Is he dismantling them to put more children inside?" Frogadier wondered.

" I think." Treecko said. William dismantled Bonnie. " Our warnings are getting nowhere...he's coming our way!" Pikachu cried. William tried to strike at them. " Stay back!" Pikachu warned, using Thunderbolt. The purple dude then retreated back into the room. It seems his strategy was to keep them busy while the others followed.

Here's Chica. It will then be foxy until Golden Freddy comes and pins him in, and then...smoosh. Treecko thought. Chica banged on the door. She tried to find another way, until she got dismantled too. " Get out of here, you dumb animals." William said as he tried to stab Frogadier. He got a bubble or two...or a whole beam of them in his eyes.

He cried out. Foxy. Unfortunately, the distraction wasn't distraction enough. It didn't give Foxy enough time to run in, funny enough. William ran back into the room. " Man is he a coward. And I thought we were cowards." Fallar barked as Foxy banged on the door. He tried to find another way in.

That was when he too was also dismantled. " Ugh. Seriously stop bugging me!" William said as he tried to kill them. Golden Freddy was watching this whole thing play out. She was mad. Treecko used Leaf Blade. He smacked the man across the room. The dude ran back into the room.

" He is so frustrating!"  Frogadier cried out as Litten tried to burn a hole into the room. Frogadier banged on the door. Fallar threw some rocks. " Get out here and face us like the true jerk you are!" Prinplup cried.

Cubone whined. " I don't want the crazy murderer to come out here. He's going to kill us if we don't leave." She
Commented. " He will come after us if we turn our backs. We need Golden Freddy to get into the room." Treecko said.

" On it!" Golden Freddy said as she poofed them all into the locked room. William looked surprised. Freddy, Chica, Bonnie, and Foxy were already there. Well, they were there as several kid ghosts. They were blocking the door. Golden Freddy went after William.

He was pretty good at dodging her. It seemed as if he was trapped in the room. William went one way. Treecko used Leaf Blade. That backed up William. Frogadier seemed to notice that he was trying to go into the yellow bunny.

He began to progress to stop him. Treecko put out a paw. " Let him enter the Spring Bonnie suit. Let's see how this will end. Maybe you might not want to, but this will end up being revenge in the best way possible." He tells him. William then goes forward again. False alarm. Treecko groaned in his head.

Froakie used Water Pulse. William cried out as he backed closer into the suit. He then sprang forward. Litten used Ember. The man cried out. He seemed extremely surprised. " What the heck are those creatures?!" William asked.

" They're our friends. They will help us make sure we get our true revenge!" Golden Freddy's voice said within the taunting and following soul. The others nodded. " So they throw leaves, water, and fire?" William scoffed. " Lightning as well." Pikachu said as she used Thunderbolt. She shocked William. He cried out. He seemed to glare at the Pokémon with hatred.

He tried to strangle Fallar, but ended up with face full of broken teeth from Fallar's Rock throw. He cried out. That was when he decided to retreat. Bad idea. He placed himself in the spring Bonnie suit and laughed at them. " You think you won? You can't get me while in the suit." He taunts.

" But we can." Treecko said. William stood up suddenly. " I wouldn't do that if I were you." Treecko warned. " Didn't you even hear phone guy when he specifically warned about the spring locks getting wacko with water and sudden movements?" He asked when the evil man looked at them with an evil stare.

Suddenly Treecko heard a noise. " If you want to keep your child minds, close your eyes." He warned. That was when the spring locks on the suit closed and almost all the Pokefriends plus Glimmend closed their eyes.

A screech from William could be heard. Blood splattered everywhere and Treecko smiled. " He thought he won the war, when he actually lost." He told. " Thanks for helping us." Golden Freddy thanked as they all left. They thought that was the last they would see of the murderer, but Treecko knew that they would see him sooner than they thought. He was dead, but still there. Treecko looks back and he swore he saw the eyes glinting white and malicious.

He was actually pretty sure that was when Springtrap was born. " You guys can go back now. Thank you. We will never forget what you've done." Freddy said, as Fallar started bawling and hugging Chica.

Authors note: Looks like the end of that adventure. But what will happen when they return? And how will the Squad react to Avalon's death? Tell me your thoughts please. Oh, and I'm pretty sure Zippy105 you either accidentally skipped over the 40th chapter or didn't vote.
lol. Also, we are getting pretty close to the end.

Characters:

AlexTheSnivy - Servine

Zippy105 - Fennekin

Firestripe_Firestar - Alolan Raichu

Pikagirl1527 -pikachu

TheTheoryFroakie -Frogadier

LittleLitten11 - litten

@thefiveanimals- Treecko

All the other characters who don't have someone playing them:

Poppy

Prinplup

Pip

Fallar

Eevee

Cubone

Frank- Scyther

Members who aren't in the Friends:

Avalon- Dead.

Harley

Goofball