Chapter Twenty Seven- Alolan Raichu's Adventure

They lost her. They lost one dimensional traveling friend to some stupid place with no awesomeness and now this. Alolan Raichu needed a break. Jirachi's last tag now had writing on it.

Alolan Raichu then flew off. " I need some time to myself." He tells them. But he doesn't do that. Instead he decides to take an extremely long fly. He flew past Ace's lair, and over some trees. He was given a passing glance by some Pokémon.

Alolan Raichu wanted a break. He wanted to look around the place and see what he could see. He has to see that peace is still there. Ace And Glimmend have been trying to take it way too often for his taste.

His gaze watched over the peaceful seeming city. Suddenly, a voice cried out for help. Alolan Raichu dove down. He must help whoever cried out for help! He decided he would float to the ground. Air surf walking could wait another day. As could peace. Helping others was by far more beneficial than letting pokemon suffer.

He gently stepped off his tail. He listened to the air again. " Help!" The voice cried out once more. He raced, this time on all fours, as he searched to find the one who was in trouble. Who could be in trouble? He asks himself.

His question was answered when he pushed back some undergrowth. It was a male. A male Gardevoir. He freed him. " Thank you, uh..." the male Gardevoir began. " Raichu. Alolan Raichu. And you are very welcome. How'd you get tangled up in all that?" Alolan Raichu questions, indicating towards the hole that the Gardevoir got stuck in.

" I fell down. I don't have any psychic powers, though. I never had any. Someone stole my bag and I ran after them. Only, heh, I got stuck in that hole there." Gardevoir told him. He nodded. " I see." He responded.

He grabbed the latter's paw. " Then let's get the bag back." Raichu tells him as he ran on two paws, the Gardevoir seemed shocked. " R-really? You'll help me?" He challenged. Raichu nodded. A smile formed on Gardevoir's lips.

Raichu halted." Where was the Pokémon last heading when he stole your bag?" Raichu grilled the Gardevoir. The Gardevoir pointed to a random direction. Then the two Pokémon raced that way. The Pokémon who stole his bag was a Swinub. The Swinub looked behind her as she saw the pursuit.

" Oh shit!" She exclaimed as she tried to run away. If you might have guessed,  Swinub aren't very fast runners. Alolan Raichu used Psychic to keep the Swinub in place. " Okay. Now you can grab your bag." He explained to Gardevoir. Gardevoir snatches the parcel back with ease.

The Swinub whines. " I needed that!" She yells. " But it's mine. You stole it from me." Gardevoir told her. " B-but," The Swinub began shaking. " I needed some of those healing supplies for my injured brother. I didn't mean to steal." Swinub explained with a whimper. Gardevoir had a look of pity for the Swinub.

" Where is your brother? And how'd he get injured?" Gardevoir inquires. Swinub shook with fear. " He was attacked by Tisa alone." He said, ominously. " Who's that?" Raichu wonders.

Swinub looks at him. " You're saying you don't know about Tisa?" She inquires in fear. What's there to fear about? It's just a name. Alolan Raichu thought. " She's one of Tudi's lackey. And all of his group is dangerous. Best stay away from them at all costs. Unfortunately my brother got burned by Tisa since she's a Ninetales and he's an ice type." Swinub explained.

" Oh, but I don't get why you would fear any of them. They're just Pokémon like us. Show us your brother before we get side tracked." Raichu insisted. " O-okay, but don't gawk at him." Swinub tells them as she races slowly through the woods.

Gardevoir reaches into his bag. He pulls out several Sitrus Berries. He also pulled out a Rawst Berry. He took out a couple of Oran Berries in case it was that bad as well.

Gardevoir is quite the berry collector. Raichu thought as he and his new friends all walked through the forest together. No wonder Swinub took his supplies.

They reached a twitching shiny Swinub. " That's my brother." She tells them with a worried look on her face. The blue Swinub was panting heavily and was sweating a lot more than normal.

Gardevoir looked over to Alolan Raichu. " He looks pretty bad." Gardevoir comments, sadness filling his gaze. Gardevoir looks at his supplies then at the shiny Swinub. He sighs and leaves a Rawst Berry on the ground. " Eat up." He told Swinub's brother.

The shiny looks over at the berry. He bends down and his noses wiggles. He sniffs the berry. Then he grasps it in his jaws. He chews it. Then he gulped. He was already looking better according to Alolan Raichu. The shiny struggled to get up. He grasps both Alolan Raichu And Gardevoir.

" I-I did nothing." Alolan Raichu stutters, not able to breath. " It doesn't matter. You came to help. Thank you." The shiny told them. The hug actually looked weird because Swinub don't have arms.

It was more like a nuzzle than a hug. Gardevoir smiles and hands the shiny another berry. " Thanks! I am hungry!" The shiny exclaims as he devours Sitrus after Sitrus berry. Both Swinub and Gardevoir look back at Alolan Raichu.

" Thank you so much for helping us." They both thanked at the same time. Alolan Raichu smiled. " Anytime. Now I must go. Sorry. I didn't mean to be gone from my friends this long." Alolan Raichu explained.

" At least give us a goodbye hug before you leave." Gardevoir tells him. All three embrace each other one last time. Alolan Raichu steps on his tail and takes to the sky waving to his new friends. He hoped they would meet again. He then flies back to his friends. " Where did you go?" Pikachu asks him. He shrugs to her. " On a walk."

Authors note: So this will be my only update today. I have pep band later, and yeah. This chapter is dedicated to Alolan Raichu in his POV because I wasn't including him much. I'll shall do so with Servine later. And Eevee. Also, the next update will be this Sunday. I won't update on this account tomorrow for my other account needs a story put out. Enjoy.

Characters:

AlexTheSnivy - Servine: Gone

Zippy105 - Fennekin

Firestripe_Firestar - Alolan Raichu

Pikagirl1527 -pikachu

TheTheoryFroakie -Frogadier

LittleLitten11 - litten

@thefiveanimals- Treecko

All the other characters who don't have someone playing them:

Poppy

Prinplup

Pip

Fallar

Eevee

Cubone

Frank- Scyther

Though only one was in this part really.