Chapter Thirty Four- Glimmend's Comeback

The Pokefriends start to walk home, patting Eevee on his back for a job well done. Pikachu was especially impressed with him. He saved my life, she realized. She wanted to do something for him in return.

Of course, though, karma wouldn't let their day just be relaxing from there. Glimmend just happened to show up. And she just happened to have a new device with her. Please let it not be Uku's dimensional device, she begged in her mind. Glimmend places it in front of them, satisfaction in her gaze. " You Poke nerds will not stop me from taking over the world, I tell you. This invention is going to help me be able to take over the world." Glimmend tells them.

" And we care about this now, why? I'm sure it will blow up in your face alone." Litten informs her. "' Do not underestimate the power of the dark side.'" She quoted. " Oh dear Arceus she is a Star Wars fanatic like Treecko." Servine commented, fake throwing up at it.

" Oh shut up!" Glimmend cawed. " Nothing wrong with Star Wars." Treecko mumbled. But you obsess about it every chance you get, Pikachu thought. It's not healthy to think that much about that, Pikachu knew.

" Can we just get back to the problems that keep happening without our notice?" Prinplup questions him. Treecko shrugs. " I guess." He replies. Litten seemed to sigh as well as Eevee. Fallar just looked disappointed. " You guys probably thought I gave up, but I didn't. I just helped you because I like fixing things. This world needs fixing, you know?" Glimmend told them. " You need fixing." Fallar barked.

" Which of you Pokebrats said that?!" She shrieked with too much hatred. "' Your mother. Oh, I'm sorry. It was your sister. I can't tell them apart these days.'" Treecko commented. " Dear Arceus save us from Treecko's quotes." Pikachu groans as she watches Glimmend growl.

" My mom and my sister are not brats!" She cawed. Treecko snapped his fingers. " That's right, your mother and sister are more sane than you." Treecko told her. Glimmend snarled at Treecko. " No wonder why you were brainwashed. You're so annoying! That's right I know he was brainwashed you annoying Pokémon." Glimmend brags.

" What did you sip tea while spilling what you two did to us? That's very nice." Treecko commented. Glimmend snorted. " I did not do that with that disgrace. I should be the flying type, not her. I have wings." Glimmend growled. " But you look like a tropical chicken nugget fruit." Litten said.

He then licked his lips. " That's sounds good." He then prowled forward. " Oh no you don't, you stupid cat!" She cawed. She used Leafage. " Meow!" Litten cried as he pawed at his face. Glimmend smirked with satisfaction. " You poor, poor soul. Having to come here just to try to make rivals." Fallar barked, patting her on the shoulder. Glimmend smacked him. He whimpered. " You're as mean as my Dad." He said, his ears bent backwards.

" Now, I've come to unleash this device. With it, I can take over every dimension. Do you think I would just let that stupid Pikachu travel dimensions? With this device I will be able to be Palkia itself! And I won't let you get in my way. Witness it. Your world will not be the only one in trouble." She tells them.

She presses a button. Nothing happens. Eevee yips with laughter. Pikachu sighed with relief. She was really worried there. She was afraid they would have to go on a dimensional traveling adventure to stop her. Glimmend blushes with embarrassment. She groaned.

" It was working earlier I swear it! Don't laugh! I will soon be taking over a brand new world, and no one will stop me! No pesky Pokémon! No humans! No one! They must be powerless. I heard some don't even have Pokémon, so this will be easy peasy." She brags.

She presses the button again. Nothing. Litten stretches his jaws open and a loud noise comes from it. A yawn. She was practically boring them with this latest project. Or new project. Pikachu actually thinks this is her only project since ever. Is she even a scientist? Pikachu wonders with fascination.

She laughs a little. It would be funny to see that Glimmend wasn't really a true scientist. Glimmend banged on the device. " If you want it to work, you probably shouldn't be banging on it." Frogadier advises. " I say it will blow up in her face. And then she will burst into tears." Frank snickers, his mantis claws on his face.

The Scyther was trying to conceal his laughter. Pikachu didn't blame him for wanting to laugh. Was this truly her comeback? Or a pathetic attempt at trying something that wasn't going to work out for her? She wonders.

" Give me just a second to fix this darn idiotic machine." She tells them. She smacks it again. " Work, You Bitching Machine!" She yells at it, hitting it several more times. " Rip. When even your machine doesn't want you to take over the world." Alolan Raichu laughs. She glares at him.

" This machine doesn't have feelings!" She tells them. " Well, Rip. If machines could talk, this machine would probably be insulting you now." Treecko teased her. Cubone faces her. " I hope Ms. Darttrix's machine doesn't work. I don't want for any world to be taken over. No one deserves to suffer, especially my mother." She express with tears in her eyes.

Treecko pats her back. Ship, Pikachu thinks with an eye roll at Glimmend as she responds. " Of course it will!" She yells at them. Cubone cries some more. " Oh grow up you bitch." She says as she bangs it once more.

The machine whirls to life. Glimmend was holding something. " Goodbye, pokepests!" She caws. She presses a button and disappears before anyone can get revenge on her for insulting Cubone. Cubone sniffled some more. " What went on here? I was told of criminal activity here. Glimmend was here. What happened here? Can someone tell me what's going on?" A voice asked. The Pokefriends turned to see a very powerful group.

Authors note: Well I wonder which world Glimmend ended up? Will the Pokefriends get revenge on Glimmend for calling Cubone a bitch? Will Treecko's friends ever get him to stop quoting? And who is this mystery group? I'd like to hear what your thoughts are on this. And I Hope you've enjoyed this.

Characters:

AlexTheSnivy - Servine

Zippy105 - Fennekin

Firestripe_Firestar - Alolan Raichu

Pikagirl1527 -pikachu

TheTheoryFroakie -Frogadier

LittleLitten11 - litten

@thefiveanimals- Treecko

All the other characters who don't have someone playing them:

Poppy

Prinplup

Pip

Fallar

Eevee

Cubone

Frank- Scyther