Chapter Twenty One- Jirachi Saves the Day

Piplup started off with Hydro Pump. The Charizard easily dodges the attack. He lifted a paw in the air and it glowed white. Slash. He brought it down upon Piplup, but Froakie pushes her out of the way.

He takes the attack because he's just that awesome. Or so he thought. He was sent back on the ground. He skidded. " Froakie!" Piplup cried out in worry. She had her flippers to her beak.

He hopped to his feet. " I'm okay, Piplup." He reassures her. It was only one slash attack. He thought. He was in pain, but he wouldn't show it in front of the lady. Nope. He would take down this Charizard for her.

He did not just say that. You imagined that. Okay he thought that. He likes Piplup, so what? He turns his attention back to the Charizard who was growling in frustration. He used Flameflower. This time the attack hit Piplup before Froakie could rush to her rescue.

She yelped as she got dirt all over herself. She brushed herself off. She then cried out in pain and fell over. She wasn't expecting to be burned by the attack. The Charizard snorted. " This will be a piece of pie. I would say cake, but pie sounds less used." The Charizard rambled a bit.

Froakie glared at the Charizard. " You're next, froggy!" The Charizard roared. He used Flameflower. Froakie gently picked up Piplup and jumped out of the way of the attack.

" Stay still you hopper!" Charizard grunted. Hopper? Seriously? I might be a Froakie, but that nickname is stupid. He thought as he used Bubble. The attack wasn't enough. He tossed a Water Pulse. That did more damage than anything so far, especially since the Charizard was now confused.

The Charizard tipped his head. He had no idea what to do now he was confused. He rammed into a tree about five times. Then the blasted Charizard snapped out of his confusion and used Slash. Froakie cried out in pain.

Froakie retaliates like he's one of the world's greatest swordsman fighters. He uses Water Pulse multiple times, trying to get the Charizard to faint. Nothing he seems to do seems to do much damage. What do you expect? Sure he might seem high level, but Froakie still hasn't evolved yet.

The Charizard attacked him with slash a few more times. " What is with you using slash on me and burning attacks on Piplup?!" He cries out in agony. He blocks the blows the Charizard attempts to make with his paw arms.

Whatever this Charizard was, he wasn't a part of that nice exploration team that's for sure. And if he was that Alakazam should really fire him for attacking two Pokémon who were just looking for a Psychic type to help them with their brain damaged friend.

" Nothing. Your Piplup friend is weak, so I used a burning attack. You're way tougher than her." Charizard half insulted. Froakie glared at the dragon. " So? That doesn't mean the fire will kill her, you pushover." Froakie commented back as he used Water Pulse.

Now his main goal was to try to hit the fire on the Charizard's tail. It would hopefully end this nightmare of a battle. He didn't know how many more hits he could take from a fully evolved Pokémon.

The Charizard laughed. " I guess all Greninja and their kind are this weak. Then again I am fighting a stupid Froakie when I could be basking in the sun. Oh well, time to destroy someone's life. I am a flying type after all. So I must destroy Ace's enemy for her." Charizard claims.

" So?" Froakie asked. Charizard looked back at him. He raised his eyebrow area. " So what?" The Charizard questions him. " Just because you're a flying type doesn't mean you have to be like Ace." He tells him. " You are absolutely right. I can disobey Ace's orders." The Charizard began.

" And destroy you how I want to destroy you." The Charizard roared, obviously way too proud of himself for creating such a sentence. He wasn't that bright no matter what other typing he was. Froakie face palms at the Charizard. Not how he wanted his lesson to go that is for sure.

The Charizard used Slash again. This time Froakie dodges. He painted heavily. The Charizard got impatient and mad. He started to go on a rampage and threw Fire Punches here, there, and everywhere. If one thing Treecko taught him before this day about Star Wars, is that impatience is sometimes the key to your downfall.

Froakie easily dodges the attack and hits him with all of his Water Pulses. " Hah! Take that you lump of coal! You hear that?! You're getting coal for Christmas!" Froakie bragged. That of course was when Froakie got hit with a Dragon Pulse.

He was sent flying. He was to the point where he was almost in a faint. The Charizard went back to the half conscious Piplup, who was trying not to get herself in any more pain.

" No!" Froakie cried out as he raced in front of his friend, his paws spread out to protect her. The Charizard was about to unleash a Slash. He brought down the Slash attack. Froakie shut his eyes. This is it. He pondered. I am dead.

But when the water starter opened his eyes, he was not dead. What was even more surprising was that there was a mythical Psychic type in front of him. A flash could be seen and the Charizard lay fainted. Doom Desire.

The Jirachi turned to him. He then shuddered. Not from the fact that he was going to faint. No. He actually won the battle. He and Piplup were still awake and alive.

He was glowing. So was Piplup. " Congratulations. You two are evolving." Jirachi stated. How Jirachi was even awake was a mystery to Froakie. But one thing was for certain. He was no longer be known as Froakie when he stopped evolving. And so would Piplup. She wouldn't be called that anymore.

Authors note: A double evolving? Wow! Will Treecko ever get his memories back? How the heck did Jirachi know about them and how did they find them? And why? Does Jirachi know that Treecko has lost his memory? What will happen next with the other Pokefriends? Hope you've enjoyed. I also hope I can put out another chapter, but we'll see.

Characters:

AlexTheSnivy - Servine

Zippy105 - Fennekin

Firestripe_Firestar - Alolan Raichu

Pikagirl1527 -pikachu

TheTheoryFroakie -Froakie

LittleLitten11 - litten

@thefiveanimals- Treecko

All the other characters who don't have someone playing them:

Poppy

Piplup

Pip

Fallar

Eevee

Cubone