Chapter Fourty Four- No More Living in the Dark of Night

Alolan Raichu wasn't surprised at all at who he was seeing. It was her. The lizard with the Force. She had a smile on her face. Behind her was a Treecko, a Mudkip, a Skitty, a Torchic, and a Riolu.

" Charmander. You're here." Prinplup says. " Do I know you?" She asks Prinplup. " It's me, Piplup. Remember Prinplup is the evolution of Piplup? That's me." Prinplup stayed. Charmander studied her. " You look weak." The Skitty commented. " And you look soft." Prinplup stated. " I hate Piplup." The Skitty said. " That's cool, now, you're here. Do you think you could lend us a paw?" Prinplup asked her.

" What the heck happened to these guys?" The Torchic asked. " They must have gotten beat in a battle. I see at least three Pokémon with broken bones, and one is a Cubone. That is a little strange." Charmander said. "No duh we were in a battle. We got beaten. Can you help us here?" Frogadier questions.

" You got beat? By what? A loser bird Pokémon?" The Mudkip asked, snickering. " No. Four. Five if you count Darttrix as one." Cubone stated. " You all look terrible. I guess we can lend you a paw. Not sure if Dewey can provide anything, but I'm sure we can help." Charmander stated.

" Hey!" The Torchic exclaimed. Alolan Raichu assumes that was Dewey. " Good. Some of us can't battle because we broke our bones." Treecko said indicating to himself and Cubone. " Is there anyone who doesn't have severe injuries?" The Skitty asked them. " I'm not really that hurt." Fallar barked.

" And I can still lend my paw." Eevee barked. " And I'm not hurt." Alolan Raichu said. " I can help with those who are hurt." The Treecko said. " And Who are these yahoos? Are they your boyfriends and friends or something?" Frogadier asked. " No!" Both the Treecko and Torchic said. The Torchic said it like the question was venom to his mouth. The Treecko just looked guilty of something.

The Mudkip responded a little creepily, " I will be soon." That earned him a smack on his head from Charmander. " Hi, I'm Webby!" The Riolu said with extreme excitement as she held out her paw, bouncing on her feet. She looked way too excited to meet them in Alolan Raichu opinion.

Eevee took her paw as if she had germs. " Webby? And you're a Riolu?" Fallar barked as a question. That made Webby squeal some more. " I know! It makes me look so amazing! But not as amazing as Scrooge McDuck!" She exclaimed, beginning to ramble about things.

" Okay, I get that you're in the whatever stupid world that is, but why are they here too?" Treecko asked. " They wanted to see this world...ah, I mean Webby wanted to see this world, and those guys are too chicken to say no." Charmander said. " Am not! Webby just scares me sometimes." The Mudkip states.

" You mean everyday?" Charmander asked, facepalming. " It's not every day! It's every month! At least!" The Mudkip argued. " You just proved my point." Charmander sighs, a paw to her head as if she couldn't deal with the Mudkip anymore.

" Okay, just introduce us to these weirdos and let's move on." Prinplup said. " We're not weird!" Torchic, Mudkip, and Treecko all chorused at the same time. " I don't mind being weird." Webby comments.

" Okay, so you know the Riolu is Webby. The ugly Torchic is Dewey as you might have heard." Charmander introduces. " Hey! You're the one who's ugly!" Dewey responded. " Says the guy who could be eaten." Charmander responded. " Don't fight." The Treecko said timidly. " The clingy and weirdo Mudkip is Louie. The Treecko is Huey. And the Skitty? That's my friend-" Charmander began. " Skitty." Prinplup said instantly.

" That is not my name!" The Skitty meowed. " No one cares!" Eevee barked. " We do!" Dewey, Skitty, And Charmander all chorused. " Oh poop. You're all just dumbasses." Eevee insulted. " You're a jerk." Louie said. " Anyways, moving on." Treecko said. " We are not moving on till you know both our names." Charmander said.