Chapter Eighteen- Brainwashed

He was taken out of the bag.Treecko struggled in rope. A light turned on. Treecko glared at Ace. " I did warn you,  but of course some didn't think I was serious." Ace told him as she walked on her talons.

She snorted as the tree gecko struggled. " You will not escape. You are mine. You will no longer remember your friends when I'm done with you. I will presonally enjoy this, gecko."

" What should we do now, master?" The Pidgeot questioned. Both him and the Honchkrow tipped their heads. Were they hypnotized? Or were they truly wanting the world to end? Treecko thought. When all the overrated Pokémon want world domination.

Gives your life a new definition of which Pokémon you should trust. Treecko searched for a way out. He was pretty sure there was a way out. But where? He pondered.

" Ah, Ah, Ah." Ace rumbles, placing a gizmo in front of him. " My plans will not be foiled by a dimensional traveling Charmander this time. And you won't remember anything. This will be permanent."

" You will not get away with this, Ace! My friends will come for me! They will help me remember even if I lose my memories!" Treecko responds. Ace chuckled. " I doubt you will ever get them back." She tells him as he struggles.

" It's the end of the line, Treecko pal." Honchkrow laughed as he pressed a button on the machine and a bright light flashed.

Back at the camp. " Okay. So Treecko's missing." Froakie said, oddly calm. " Panic!!!!!!" Fallar barked as he ran into a tree. With that pretty muchly everyone panicked except for Pikachu and Litten. The two just exchanged annoyed glances.

Litten fires off an Ember and Pikachu a Thunderbolt. " Calm down guys!" Both of them yell. " Treecko will be fine. I hope. We just need to find him. We will rescue our friend." Litten soothes, before teetering like he was dancing with some invisible lady. Then he laughed his head off.

" We can't panic. We must stay calm. We need a plan." Pikachu explains. Eevee wagged his tail. " I've got a plan." He said. Everyone listens. " We're all dead!" He barks. Froakie facepalms. " We need a plan that doesn't involve Eevee panic. We need to go find Treecko." Pikachu expresses.

She then dashes off. " Where is Ace's hideout anyways?" She asks as she pauses. Everyone glares at Eevee. He blinked. " You want me to tell you? I don't even know." Eevee whimpers. " So we are just going to walk around without a single clue of where our friend is?! He could be gone before we find him! He could have his memory wiped, you idiot! You will find the lair, or else I will kill you personally!" Pikachu shouts at him.

Eevee cries out at the sudden harshness of her voice. " I'm sorry. It's not my fault!" He howls, shaking. " Easy, Pikachu. We are all worried about Treecko, but yelling at anyone isn't going to help us find Treecko right now." Froakie tells her with a paw on her shoulder.

She sighs. " I'm just so tired of Pokémon taking our peace and destroying it." She commented. " I know. We will find Treecko and get payback on Ace. Don't you worry, we will most definitely get him back. It doesn't matter if he doesn't remember us. We must get him back, then decide what to do afterwards." Froakie explains.

Pikachu nods. " Sorry, guys." She apologizes. " Let's go! We must search for Treecko. I don't care how long it takes, we will find him!" Froakie passionately claims. Everyone cheers as they begin to search for the hideout.

After a while most began to give up. " My paws hurt! We won't be able to find Treecko now!" Litten complained. That was when Fallar decided to take action. If no one else will look for his pal, then he will just have to smell for him.

He never imagined in a million years that he would actually have to work again, but yet here he was trying to scent for his friend in a maze of a million other scents that seemed way more appealing. A hot dog, a Pidgey, a Treecko, a Squirtle. Wait! A Treecko?

He suddenly dashed off in the direction of the scent. " I think I found his trail!" Fallar howled with delight as his tail wagged with joy at finding his friend. He thought they would not find him until he was already too deep in amnesia.

He bounded after the scent, keeping it in his heart and scent glands. There was no way he would lose the scent. Not now! His friend was in jeopardy. He ran and ran despite his stamina going away faster than he wanted. He willed himself forward as fast as he could, afraid he would lose it if he halted his pace.

The other Pokefriends followed suit. They were all worried. Well, most. Eevee And Fennekin didn't seem to care too much. They were not running as fast as the others. Eevee was whimpering. " I don't like running. It wastes energy I could use to eat a delicious poke puff." He barks.

Of course that doesn't stop them from running and running. Don't lose the scent. Don't lose Treecko's scent. We need to find Treecko! He's our leader, well one of them. Fallar thought as he raced and dodged trees. The scent was lost suddenly.

Fallar retraced his steps. The scent ended at the tree. " The scent isn't past the tree. Hmm." He wondered out loud.  " I've seen this in a tv show once." Froakie commented as he tried to find a switch.

Luckily, his method worked, or else bark would have been there instead of a lever. Froakie pressed the lever and they were greeted with stairs. " Let's go!" Litten purred as he started down the stairs.

" Be careful!" Pikachu warms him as the rest of the friends all walked down the stairs. They were greeted with Ace, a Pidgeot, a Honchkrow, and....Fallar couldn't believe his eyes. Treecko was here! But there was something odd about the way he moved and acted. " Treecko?" They all asked. That was when Treecko used Leaf Blade on Froakie. " H-He's been brainwashed!" Fallar whimpered, ears back.

Authors note: Oh no! Treecko lost his memory. And it seems Ace is using him against his own friends! Will they get Treecko back to normal? Will they be slaves to Ace as well? Will they bring back Charmander? Or will they ask Machamp for help? I hope you've enjoyed, this chapter was actually more hard to write for me because I had no idea what to do, and I guess this occurred.

Characters:

AlexTheSnivy - Servine

Zippy105 - Fennekin

Firestripe_Firestar - Alolan Raichu

Pikagirl1527 -pikachu

TheTheoryFroakie -Froakie

LittleLitten11 - litten

@thefiveanimals- Treecko

All the other characters who don't have someone playing them:

Poppy

Piplup

Pip

Fallar

Eevee

Cubone