Chapter Thirty Seven- Anamatronics?

The metal Delphox was gaining on them. Luckily for them, Eevee and Pikachu were here. Avalon was stuck in a frozen position. She was afraid, Fallar noted. Frank slashed at the crazy contraption.

That only enraged the now even more ripped Delphox. The pirate began to slash. Let's just say copycating them was all Frank's fault. He copycated the Delphox with accuracy. Frank blocked the attack that the creepy metal Pokémon made with his hook with his wings. They were both sharp. Frank only seemed to be enraging him. And it didn't help that Eevee tried to bite. The only way out of this was to somehow scare the scary metal Pokémon back wherever the heck this jerk came from.

Fallar barked and used Stone Edge. The Delphox flinched when the rocks hit him. Fallar was sure that would break him. But this steel type was immortal or something. Of course, that sent the Delphox a running.

Avalon unfreezes. " That Pokemon was really scary. I've never seen it before. Is that a legendary? Or maybe a mythical?" She commented, blinking furiously. A giggle was in the air. " What's that?!" Avalon asked. Fallar shivered. Someone was here with them. Were they as friendly as that Delphox? He wondered.

Then, with a poof, a weirdly yellow usuring head popped out. Fallar jumped. " Where's your body?" He asked the weirdly psychic Pokémon. The metal head indicated, but Fallar couldn't see where the creature's head was. " Right beside you." She giggled, making Fallar spring upward and away from the metal body.

" It's the yellow Ursuring again." Eevee stated. The head returned to the body. " Wrong. I am a bear. I am Golden Freddy. You are not from around here, I can tell. Where did you come from? Or should I dare say what dimension did you come from?" The yellow Ursuring introduced with some questions.

" Nice to meet you, but you sound like a girl. Why are you called Golden Freddy if you're a girl? Is it because your parents are horrible?" Avalon asked. Pikachu pushes Avalon out of the way. " We are from the Pokémon world. Where are we, Golden Freddy?" Pikachu tells her. Golden Freddy tips her head with her paws. " Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. Where the animatronics think that everything that moves is an endoskeleton. Might want to go back and check the cameras before Foxy comes back to slice one of you in half. I would go after you myself, but I'm pretty sure you're not endoskeletons. That and I'm sure you will help us." Golden Freddy tells them.

" Help you? With what?" Eevee asked. Fallar didn't like this at all. This Golden Freddy seems suspicious. " With your powers we can destroy William Afton once and for all. He's trying to escape our justice and we need to destroy the purple guy!" She growled.

" I'm not sure if killing someone is a good idea. I don't want to go to jail." Fallar tells her. " And it's against the law to kill anyone!" Avalon exclaimed. " Too bad the Purple Guy isn't in jail. He murdered me." Golden Freddy claimed. " But...you're not even alive, are you?" Pikachu asked very confused.

" I was once alive." Golden Freddy said with longing in her eyes. " I was a girl who came to this pizzeria. One day when I was being so stupid, I saw a Freddy mask. More specifically, this Freddy mask that I now am practically along with the body. There was a guy under it and he lured me into a back room where there was no one there, but us. And before I could say anything I was murdered and stuffed into this suit. It was the only one left there. That's what happened. That's why any of them are trying to kill you. To get revenge on that guy who murdered us." She narrates.

" Dear Arceus that's cruel." Pikachu gasped. " You see why we want revenge? There's at least five kids who were murdered by this guy. Even more if you try to count the animatronics at the sister location who might have bodies stuffed in them. This place is a very bad place indeed. I don't see why people went to it even after the bite of '83. Then again, barley anyone even knows about it. I only know about it because I heard from someone else." Golden Freddy said.

2:30. " Okay we probably should get back. I don't want to leave Glimmend alone in that room. She thought she could take over this world, what an idiot." Eevee states. " I'll help you some more. I'm sure you didn't even listen to that phone guy. Or even probably touched the phone." Golden Freddy states. " Can you tell us their names while you're at it? I heard a Foxy, but there were obviously others." Eevee asked her with super loud and slippery footstep.

" Sure!" She giggled. " Well, there's the fox that you met that's Foxy. There's a chicken named Chica, or as you liked to call her, ' The Shiny Torchic!' I heard you there. I don't know what that is or anything, but it sounds funny. Anyways, theres the purple bunny. His name is Bonnie. Then there's the one who won't come out until after the second night. Lucky you!" Golden Freddy states.

" Anyways, his name is Freddy. He's the main character and why this place is called Freddy's. I'm sure you will survive." Golden Freddy stated. Then she looked at Eevee. " Well, most of you anyways."

" Just remember to keep eye on Foxy after tonight. He will most likely come after you. He's really fast. He will just spring into the office, so be sure you keep your eye on the camera from now on, but avoid looking at Pirate's Cove when Bonnie, you know the purple bunny, is shown to be there. There would be a little bobble head of them, so be sure to see if Foxy's the one there. Oh and we're here. Good luck." Golden Freddy commented as she left them to the office.

" We're all gonna die!" Frank exclaims. " Maybe, or maybe we will survive." Eevee stated. " Doubt it." Frank grumbles.

Authors note: Oh boy! What will happen next? I don't have much to say except, enjoy it. Lol. And tell me what you think of it and such. Speculations. Yada.

Characters:

AlexTheSnivy - Servine

Zippy105 - Fennekin

Firestripe_Firestar - Alolan Raichu

Pikagirl1527 -pikachu

TheTheoryFroakie -Frogadier

LittleLitten11 - litten

@thefiveanimals- Treecko

All the other characters who don't have someone playing them:

Poppy

Prinplup

Pip

Fallar

Eevee

Cubone

Frank- Scyther

Members who aren't in the Friends:

Avalon

Harley

Goofball