the fight.

Taehyung sipped at the shot of scotch in his hand idly, ears barely attentive to the voice of the singer

Absentmindedly reaching for the bowl of nachos and dip, Namjoon's voice caught his attention.

"Taehyung-ah."

"Ne?" He turned, fiddling with a piercing on his upper lobe. Namjoon looked at him from across the table.

"Sehun believes his group won at Suwon."

"They did," He admitted. "because they killed our medic. Damn Minji, she refused to hold a gun."

"Can you blame her? She's a medic! She believes in healing people, not killing them." Jimin pointed out, Taehyung shook his head.

"It's called self defense. We have to be careful with who we choose as our next medic," He sighed.

"I need someone who can fight when they have to."

"Now, that's asking for a lot." Yoongi snorted. "How are you going to find someone willing to shoot people when their job is heal us?"

"Self defense, Yoongi. We only need to teach them the kinds that only injure, not kill."

"That's true." Jin sat down his martini, running a hand through his hair.

These were a few of Taehyung's Bangtan Boys. Called BTS as an acronym, in English, known as the Bulletproof Boy-scouts.

It was a violent connotation to a seemingly harmless organization. Just like them.

They looked like decent people, even acted like decent people, but when it came down to this kind of business...

They were ruthless. Cold. Stone-hearted.

And Taehyung was proud to say he was behind it all. Behind all the black magic, there was him, sitting with his boys in their overflowing amount of cash, dealing in the illegal things that a commoner wouldn't even think to think of.

The system of society was corrupt, and they indulged in that. Shoving a few thousands of won in an officer's face was enough to keep them quiet.

There was a loud female shriek suddenly, Taehyung snapped himself out of his daze. The rest of the boys also glanced in the same direction, curious.

Hoseok laughed shortly afterwards.

"Oh, it's just Yeri and Momo again. Those two will never stop, will they?"

"No, it's not. Look over there." Jungkook nudged the older, gesturing to the right.

"You little bitch!" Dahyun shrieked, tackling a girl down to the floor. The girl she retaliated on was swift to kick the girl in the stomach, rolling back on her feet.

The anonymous girl, back faced to the boys, kicked high, warding off each of Dahyun's attempts to punch, then delivering her own with one of her fists. Dahyun fell to the ground.

Yoongi whistled. "Damn, and I thought Dahyun was pretty good in combat."

"She is," Jin assured. "but whoever this girl is, she's definitely better."

Taehyung watched in keen interest, suddenly piqued, as the girl whose back was still faced to them, tied her hair into a swift ponytail.

He noticed her boots. And it seemed Namjoon did too.

"I don't get how girls can walk in those death machines, let alone fight in them? Who is she? The anticipation is killing me." Namjoon looked eager, like a teenager watching a Korean action drama.

She stood, breathless at the other girls who looked beaten and bruised.

"Thirteen of them..." Jimin counted. "and even Irene. She knocked out Irene! Taehyung, you may as well call this girl to our table, she's good."

Jungkook laughed. "That's ridiculous. So what if she can fight? She needs to have something we need."

Ignoring the gossiping session going on between them, something so unlike them, but probably due to the drinks, he rested his chin in the palm of his hand, thinking.

He watched as Dahyun glared hard at the girl, that dangerous fury in the girl which had caught Taehyung's original attention on her from the beginning.

But still, he wasn't attracted in the way people thought he would be towards her.

"Who the fuck are you?" She hissed, venom dripping over her voice. Taehyung figured that Momo and Yeri's quarreling got this girl's attention, and she probably did something to piss Dahyun off.

"I said once again," the girl's alto-like voice resonated throughout. "you don't need to know."

"Answer me, you bitch! Don't give me that bullsh—"

Dahyun was kicked; hard, in the stomach. She winced, and the opposer grabbed her arms, locking them behind her.

Taehyung frowned, watching as she craned Dahyun's neck to the sharp right.

Jungkook gasped. "Hyung! You told me that was your move! You said you made it yourself."

He glanced at the younger man, then turning back with a slightly confused look.

"It is...but I didn't teach that to anyone."

Except...

He couldn't even think that it was possible. The chances were so unlikely. His mind was messing with him.

Though the girl's voice was low, everyone could hear exactly what she was saying.

"I suggest you get your girls to the doctor. Most of them have pretty bad bruises, and they should probably get those treated before they get infections. These bad boys leave cuts, and I wouldn't want you all to end up in the hospital with some airborne disease. Don't ask me how I know. I'm a doctor. I know this." She pushed Dahyun roughly to the floor.

"You wanted my name." Then smirked, turning finally so the boys could get a look of her face.

"It's Jennie Kim."

She left with a smirk, tossing her hair behind her shoulder. Taehyung's lips parted, watching her leave without a sense of discretion.

Jungkook smirked at Taehyung's look of shock.

"I'm betting you that he thinks she's hot."

Jimin quirked a smile, watching as the flustered and surprised man blinked his eyes rapidly, turning back to him.

"Fuck." He cursed under his breath, running a hand through his hair.

"What?" Jin grinned. "Cat got your tongue?"

"No." He sighed. "How would you feel if I told that I used to know that girl?"