the jinx.

"He was—what?" Taehyung's eyes widened

"He was—what?" Taehyung's eyes widened. "Baekhyun showed up last night?"

Rosé nodded. "Yeah. I saw him leave."

"Did he do anything?"

"Don't think so."

V scoffed. "Impossible. That's so unlike him. He never just "shows up" without causing problems."

Lisa opened the door, closing it behind her.

"Are we talking about Baekhyun?"

Taehyung's look answered her question.

"I believe he was going to cause some problem...but he got distracted." Lisa was hesitant with her words, not exactly how to word it without it sounding strange.

He furrowed his eyebrows, looking at Rosé. "How would he get distracted?"

"Yeah, I'm wondering the same thing too." The red-head wondered aloud, hoping Lalisa would have more answers.

"Jennie." She blurted. "I saw him talking to her...for a long time."

"What?"

This was not good. Not good at all. Jennie couldn't be talking to him—she doesn't even understand how much of an awful person he was.

He dragged his teeth over his lip ring, letting an irritated sigh slip. "You didn't try and pull her away?"

"V! You know I can't!"

"Fuck, you're right." He cursed, apologizing afterwards.

Baekhyun was the gang leader of EXO, only BTS' most dangerous rival. The two groups had toxic history, and neither of them liked each other.

It was more complicated than just drag races. More complicated than pot money and drug deals.

There were lots of secrets of things even V didn't understand sometimes. It was all such a gigantic and confusing business.

Rosé tried smiling. "V, we can tell her to stay away from him. It's not that bad of a situation. She hardly knows him, it's fine." She paused, then grinned. "Think of it this way; she stopped Baek from causing trouble. I'd say she's your jinx."

Lisa smirked. "Yeah, don't even deny it. Ever since she's showed up—things have surprisingly been going better than smooth...except for you."

"Lis, pray tell me what does that imply?"

"You still like her!" She grinned, bouncing on her toes. Much in contrast to the jittery nervous girl prior to minutes before.

"Lisa, get out." He rolled his eyes.

"Don't try and deny it—you stubborn little lima bean! You're just like her!"

She left his office with that, Taehyung gave Rosé a confused look.

"Lima bean?"

"I wouldn't question it." She shrugged, sticking her hands in the pockets of her jeans.

She followed after Lisa a few moments later, which left Taehyung thinking?

Was Jennie really that much of a jinx to others?