the chair.

"Wow look at you," Jennie laughed

"Wow look at you," Jennie laughed. "Your wound is healing great. I think I might give you a sticker."

Jungkook scoffed. "Wow, I'm so touched."

"Where's Lisa anyways?" She wondered, while cleaning up her desk. "Haven't seen her in a while."

"She went out to go buy us lunch." Jungkook glanced over at her. "Like, all four of us."

"Four?" Jennie nodded. "Oh, you mean Tae too. I'm surprised he's willing to eat."

"I'm assuming he's only leaving his office because Lisa said you'll be there."

The brunette laughed to herself. "Yeah, I guess."

The two had yet to say to everyone that they were together. He asked Jennie to come back to Seoul last weekend, so she had. It was a silent agreement between them, keeping their relationship on the DL. She understood that Taehyung's position was a very dangerous one, and with dangerous people like Baekhyun trying to find his weak points, this relationship of his wouldn't make things any less difficult on Taehyung.

"I'll uh, go check on him." Jennie chimed, flashing another smile to Jungkook. "Just keep up whatever you're doing. It seems to be working."

"Sounds good." He watched her leave, then laughed to himself.

"Hi." Jennie squeaked, closing the wooden door behind her. Taehyung seemed to be in deep concentration, staring out the window.

"I know you're working and I probably shouldn't bother you, but I was just wondering if—"

"Come here." He mumbled under his breath, she blinked.

"H-Huh?" She had heard him correctly, was just confused. Jennie wasn't sure why she was confused, they were dating.

"I've been trying to figure out, what's a way to keep Nara safe and give her freedom without Baekhyun finding her." He sighed, glancing at her momentarily.

"I don't know how to balance out both."

"You know this will only end up in flames Tae." She stepped closer to him. "And you know that."

"I don't want it to. Baekhyun's like my brother. I can't hurt him no matter how much I try, because I don't want to. It's not in me."

"That's good." Jennie smiled. "At least you still have a conscience."

"I suppose, but it's really not doing me any favors right now."

"Well, do me a favor." Jennie's smile spread when he turned to look up at her from his chair. "Let's go eat lunch with Lisa and Jungkook. It's been a while since I've seen them."

"You probably just saw Jungkook." He responded back, ruffling his hair. "How's his wound?"

"Doing great." She scowled. "And also not your problem. Let's go eat lunch."

"It is my problem." He narrowed his eyes at her. "Jungkook's practically my brother."

"If he heard that, he would be over the moon."

Taehyung smirked. "Who's going to tell him?"

"Maybe I will." Jennie smirked back. "But I'll try reconsidering if you come have lunch—"

She stopped talking, eyes widening when Taehyung's arm encircled her waist, tugging her down on top of him. Everything felt like it was in slow-motion, but the only thing she processed from him was the small smile he bore.

"You're pretty when you worry about me."

Jennie parted her lips, then blinked. "That's all the time..."

Taehyung laughed under his breath. "Yeah."

"Don't flirt with me now." She whined. "People might walk in."

"I know."

"And you're okay with that?"

"You know," Taehyung bit his lip. "I'd much rather that we were public, but my job wouldn't allow me to have relationships like that."

"I get it." Jennie tied back her hair. "I don't really mind this whole secret thing right now. Both of us have things to do as of now."

She was about to lean in and give Taehyung a small peck, when there was a loud knock on the door. Jennie yelped, jumping away from his chair.

Taehyung, on the other hand, looked like he was trying his hardest not to laugh.

"Hey losers." Lisa peeped her head inside afterwards. "I'm starving, can you come eat?"

"Yes." Taehyung wheezed, glancing Jennie's way. The brunette shot him a glare before heading over to Lalisa.

"Yes, let's go, I'm also famished."

a/n: sorry for the long wait, i've just been so unmotivated :( hope you'll forgive me