the storm.

"V, I have a problem

"V, I have a problem."

He glanced away from his screen a few moments later, met with Lisa's fidgeting stance.

"I suppose you always do. What is it?"

She shut the door behind her, then sat down at one of his chairs. "So, the other day when I saw Baekhyun outside Jennie's window...I may or may not have lashed out at her."

He raised a brow. "What do you mean by 'lashed out'?"

"I told her to call you, but she called Jungkook because she was worried about me and thought that he would be of better assistance, and I kind of yelled her and told her that she has no idea what's going on and that she should've actually listened to me for once?"

Taehyung sighed. "Lisa."

"I know, I'm sorry! I just haven't been able to say sorry to her...and it's not like she even wants to talk to me anyways."

"Is she mad at you?"

"I think. I was just scared, I-I didn't realize what I was saying!"

"Either she's mad about that, or she's mad that you won't tell her what's making you so scared." He glanced at one of his tattoos near his wrist. "Knowing her, it's probably the latter."

"I can't just tell her. It's not my place. You're the one who should be telling her!"

"Me?" He challenged. "You're saying you weren't involved this whole time?"

"I mean you are the boss..." Lisa mumbled. "Can't you just tell her?"

"I don't know. I want to, but..."

"If Baekhyun finds out that she knows then he'll put the pieces together. He'll assume that she must be important to you that you would tell her, and try to do something."

"And that's what Jungkook doesn't understand. He thinks it's just simple, that I can just tell her, but that's not how it works! Everything comes with a price, and I don't know if I want to risk it this time."

The blonde toyed with the necklace decorating her collarbones. "You know how she would react to that though. Jennie could care less."

"Yeah, but I care."

"Are you two dating or what? Because it seems like both of you are on the same page, but I don't see anything happening."

"Once again Lisa, that is a risk I don't feel like taking."

"So what? You can't date her? You think Baekhyun is going to do something to her?"

"You're the one who said that he would try to snatch her away from us!"

"Well he might not if you just tell her who she belongs to!" Lisa frowned. "That sounds kind of kinky."

He groaned in frustration, glancing back out the window. This was one of the reasons why he hadn't gotten any sleep the past few days.