the office.

He watched a retreating figure leave the tall building up from his office, groaning in frustration

"You seem upset...what is it?" Dahyun asked in concern, setting a cup of coffee on his table. "It's milky, just the way you like it."

He glanced at the cup, then turned back to the window, eyes glancing between his screen and the screen of his window.

He hadn't even said a word to her but already he was irritated and bothered.

Not at her. Just rather that suddenly she was back, and they weren't the same people anymore. He was dangerous, and knowing her, she shouldn't be the type to constantly be around their work.

Maybe the some morale and sympathy he had left in him was just enough to push her away from him.

He wanted to laugh at how absurd the situation was now.

Seven years ago, had he told himself he was currently trying to avoid Jennie Kim like the bubonic plague, his teenage self would've choked on his orange juice and spit it right back in his face.

"Nothing's wrong." Trying to distract himself, he switched off his monitor. "I heard you got into a fight at SBS the other night. What was that all about?"

SBS was that nightclub most of Bangtan spent their time at. They discussed important business there for the place was VIP and big. The owner knew them and had connections with Namjoon and Taehyung.

Never in a million years had he even expected to see fucking Jennifer Ruby-Jane Kim at a nightclub. And damn, she even looked like she belonged.

"Yeri and Momo were pulling a fight again. I had to break it up, petty little bitches." She wasn't completely lying, but she failed to include the fact that she got beat up by a newcomer.

"Oh really? I didn't see that part. I thought I saw you with some other girl." Taehyung mumbled lowly, sipping at his coffee. He made eye contact with her, his intimidating stare causing her to wither.

"Oh yeah, her." Dahyun laughed weakly. "She uh, got involved in our shit. I didn't really know what was her problem."

"And that girl is my main bitch!" Lisa boomed, bursting her way through Taehyung's office, he sighed melodramatically, Jungkook on her heels.

"What?" Dahyun didn't particularly like Lisa, she narrowed her eyes.

"What do you think V?" Lisa grinned at him, sitting on his desk and swinging her legs.

"Oh I know, Jungkook's always fucking up everything and leaving you out. But I'm telling you Jennie is more than qualified. She's like a genius at this stuff. You have to believe me when I say she's smart. She thinks fast and is usually always on her feet. She is exactly what you need."

"Need? Need for what?" Dahyun asked, looking to Taehyung for answers. He leaned his head back, in conflict with what his mind was thinking and what his consciousness thought.

"You know that girl who beat your ass at SBS?" Lisa grinned mischievously, she loved pushing this girl's buttons. "Well, she's working with us now."

"What?" She glared at Lisa, tapping Taehyung's shoulder.

"Babe, is this true?"

Lisa snorted. "V, I know you want to say yes. Just think, if Jennie works here, you could get rid of this irrelevant thing." She pointed at Dahyun who gasped.

"Lalisa, you fucking—" She sprang for the girl, but Lisa easily caught her wrist, unclenching Dahyun's fist.

"Come on, you know it's the truth." She whispered in the girl's ear. "Looks like your days as the medic are over."

"He didn't even agree yet! V baby, I don't think this is a good idea."

"Not a good idea?" Lisa tightened her hold on Dahyun's wrist, the girl tried not to show her slight discomfort of pain. "Jennie went to medical school, while you're just a CPR certified girl with a bachelor's degree in cosmetics. Jennie Kim graduated in the top of her class, and she works in the emergency department. She deals with situations worse than the ones we face and she saves them. You know how much more qualified she is and you're telling him just to pass this opportunity up?"

Lisa wasn't done talking. "I originally didn't even think to ask her about this, because well I didn't think this was her kind of scene. But after seeing her at the club, I remembered Jennie saying that she received her final belt in karate, meaning she accomplished everything she could while taking lessons. And you can tell by the way she beat you up. You fight out of instinct, but she does with strategy and tactic. You're a street fighter, but she's a more refined one."

She glanced at Taehyung who watched her praise her best friend with a small smirk.

"You know, I would say she has the same fighting style that you use."

Jungkook chose to chime in. "Lisa could talk about her all day V. I suggest you make up your mind."

"Sure she doesn't use a gun, but surely we can train her in that." The blonde pointed out, an eager smile on her face.

"Also, if she works here, maybe I would stop barging into your office as often."

He quirked an eyebrow. "Is that so? Then that makes this easy."

His indirect response caused Lisa's already wide grin to spread further, while Dahyun's lips parted in indignation. Lisa linked an arm around Jungkook.

"You won't regret this. Trust me."

a/n: blackpink and bts are both attending the MMAs time for the theories to come back >:)