the shirt.

a/n: i cringed really hard while writing this🤧

"You're in a good mood." Taehee chimed, the teenager fluffed out her long dark hair, before sitting across from Jennie at the kitchen island. The older brunette glanced up from her phone, realizing she had involuntarily been smiling.

"Yeah, maybe a little. You want pancakes? I was just about to make them."

"Yes please. I'm starving."

"It's your fault you woke up so late." Taejung sassed, sauntering into the room. He didn't bother to glance up from his phone, but dismissed his sister's glare.

Jennie let out a huff of air, not sure what to make of the two's interaction. She sat her phone aside, then pried open one of the cabinets to pull out the pancake mix.

Taehee snatched up Jennie's phone once the brunette sat it down, suspicious.

She had reason, Taehee had been watching Jennie quietly for the past hour. She had kept smiling weirdly and acting all fuzzy and bubbly. It was strange considering the girl usually wasn't like that.

Jennie glanced up from what she was doing, then gasped.

"Yah! Give that back!"

"Hold up, I'm still reading your messages to my brother."

"I don't know what messages you're reading, but she doesn't text me." Taejung spoke again, Taehee chose to look at him with a disgusted expression.

"Um, you act like you're my only brother?"

"Oh, him." Taejung rolled his eyes, tuning back to his phone. Jennie glanced between the two, then slammed a hand on the table.

"Alright you two; phones away."

"This isn't my phone."

"Well, give it back. Taejung, give me your phone."

"Ooh, is Jennie noona trying to be a dom? This must be what Taehyung likes about her." He muttered to himself, then slid the phone over.

She rolled her eyes, then snatched her phone back from Taehee.

"Both of you are sitting in the same room yet you don't even talk."

"Yes, that's because that is Taejung." The younger girl mused. Taejung nodded in agreement, before scowling.

"Yeah, I don't want to see her ugly face either."

"Yah!" She shrieked, ready to tackle him down on the floor.

"Both of you! Stop it!" Jennie yelled again, trying to make her voice heard over the banter the twins continued to resume.

"Listen, if you want pancakes, both of you better shut up."