the bathroom.

"She agreed! Gosh my life is so amazing

"She agreed! Gosh my life is so amazing." Lisa bounced through the hallways, colliding into the Jungkook, who caught her from falling. She winked at him.

"Thanks babe. By the way, Jen said yes! Should we have her meet V? I'm not sure why we haven't had those two talk yet-"

"That's uh, perfect!" He squeezed her shoulder. "You go do that...I'll be hiding if you need me."

"What? Why?"

He kissed her cheek. "Have fun!"

She watched him bolt down the corridor without another word, scrunching her nose in confusion.

He was a kind of weird guy, really good looking but really quirky. His duality amazed Lisa, he could go from threatening to murder someone to hiding behind Lisa so he didn't have to face Taehyung's wrath.

Lisa had joined Bangtan in a not-so great time of her life. When she had no one to turn to, she met V.

And he was probably the best thing that ever happened to her, asides from Jungkook. Though he never really said anything regarding his feelings, Lisa knew that he thought of her as a sister.

Especially when Jungkook and her began dating, Taehyung had his ways of threatening Jungkook, without verbally saying it.

He was a mysterious man, no one really understood what he was thinking. But he had the ability to scare anyone, just by a mere look. Even Lisa used to be intimidated.

"Jennie, come with me. I have someone you need to meet."

Jennie sighed, allowed the blonde to lead her. She didn't really know what she was getting herself into, but Jennie knew for sure her life wouldn't be the same after this.

Was she even allowed to tell Taeyong about her new job?

Probably not.

Lisa grinned widely, throwing open a door. Her tall presence blocked the brunette from seeing the room in front of her.

"Jennie, I'd like you to meet-" Lisa moved aside, and Jennie laid her eyes on the man sitting at the desk.

He glanced up, brushing his straight light brown bangs away from his forehead. He looked from Lisa to Jennie.

His eyes widened.

So did hers. Jennie felt like her heart stopped.

Lisa, still grinning like the oblivious idiot she was, glanced back and forth at the two.

After around ten seconds of awkward silence, the blonde frowned.

"What's wrong? Do you guys, like, know each other or something?"

"I-"

"No." Jennie interjected, nervously running a hand through her hair. She looked away from him, running her hands along the fabric of her jeans.

"I need to use the restroom."

Fuck.