the water bottle.

"You look so sleep deprived

"You look so sleep deprived." Taeyong snorted, grimacing at the ugly glare Jennie shot his way as he sat down across from her.

"What? I'm just stating the truth."

"Oh shut up."

He laughed, leaning back in his seat to run a hand through his hair.

"I've been pretty busy doing things here and there." Jennie admitted, taking a sip from her iced tea. "I really want to take a nap. A nice long nap."

"Then go do that when you get home."

"I would...but I have to prepare my notes for those stupid rounds we have tomorrow."

Taeyong grimaced again, Jennie sighed in agreement. "I know, don't rub it in."

"That sucks." He jeered, smirking. "What have you been doing anyways? You're always home doing nothing."

"I've been...running errands for Lisa."

"Well, that's your fault for choosing to be nice for once."

"Yah!" She shrieked, chucking her empty plastic container at his school, successfully hitting her target.

Taeyong yelped, ducking.

"Why are you always so violent?"

"I can't help it!" Jennie grinned. "Deal with it Yongie, it'll come in use to you one day."

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes back at her, getting up. "I left my water bottle back at the therapy gym. I'll be right back."

The brunette nodded, watching him leave. She began to dig into her bowl of fried rice, thankful for once that she had actually packed a decent amount.

Normally Jennie was always in a rush to get to work and never packed enough food for herself. Today seemed to be an exception.

Another reason to her excessive somnolent behavior was because she stayed up late—unable to sleep.

Ever since she exchanged those few words with Taehyung in the coffee room, it had her up...thinking.

What for? All it had been was a few words; nothing less, nothing more.

He was much different talking to in person. It was different hearing about him, different just watching him, and different speaking to him.

There were so many different perspectives and sides which Jennie had never seen to him before.

Kim Taehyung, the cute Daegu boy from seven years ago was just black and white. There was no reading between the lines. She knew everything about him and he knew everything about her.

Now all she saw were fifty shades of grey, everything blended together into light and dark that Jennie could no longer distinguish anything about him...had he changed? Was he same?