the deal pt.2

"I have to talk to him?" Jennie shifted in her seat, watching Lisa

"I have to talk to him?" Jennie shifted in her seat, watching Lisa. "Why me?"

Jisoo snorted. "She makes a point. If he's not even on the same page as Lisa, then you're the best bet. V listens to you."

"No he doesn't." Jennie scoffed. "He never listens to me. He'll probably just get mad at me for siding with you Lisa." She shrugged. "But I don't care. I get where you're coming from."

"He will listen to you." Chaeyoung spoke. "Because I think if it were you in that situation instead of Kook, he would be like Lalice right now."

"Stop." Jennie frowned. "This isn't about that. Lisa, are you sure you know what you're doing? I don't want to lose you..."

"Trust me Jen." Lisa sat down on the couch, next to Jisoo. The girl then closed her eyes. and smiled. "I had been thinking about this for a very long time. I've got it all taken care of."

Fast forward to a few hours later, Jennie found herself standing outside Taehyung's house. When he answered the door, she smiled once then pushed past him.

"Do you have to go back to work today?"

"No," Closing the door, the taller watched her sit down. "why?"

"Good. I might be here for a while. There's been a lot on my mind lately."

Taehyung was silent, leaving her in the room, probably to go get some water. She wondered when their relationship had become so serious. She knew he still felt the same way about her, but nowadays it felt like their problems overshadowed being around each other. Especially ever since Jennie had gotten hurt. Taehyung probably didn't want to admit to it, but ever since then...the problem had gotten all too real.

"It's about Lisa. I think you should let her do this." He had been sitting comfortably next to her, but at the mention of her last few words, the brunette tensed. Jennie reached out a hand around his arm, nervous with her next words.

"Did she tell you to say this?"

"No. Well, yes...but I think I would've done this myself. Let her go and confront Baekhyun. You've been hiding her away for so long. She should end things the way it should be done."

"He will kill her if she goes."

"And Jungkook will die if she doesn't. You're holding her against her will right now." The thought hadn't really gone through her head until she said it aloud. "It's not hard to see that they're in love with each other."

"I don't want Jungkook to go through this either...but I made a promise to my dad." Taehyung sighed, surprisingly vulnerable with his words. "He told me to keep her safe."

"Taehyung, she will never be safe with Baekhyun doing this."

He shifted his arm away from her, though the action was small, Jennie felt sad. He still didn't agree with her.